Ontopic The Shooting Thread

"Greatest threat" might be pushing it a bit don't you think? Neglected domestic threat maybe.
I mean if you want to split hairs, maybe. Don't think any other "threat" comes close to the body count, OUR wars don't really count.

Most Germans didn't think the Nazis were that big of a threat either, that didn't go so well.

I mean if you want to split hairs, maybe. Don't think any other "threat" comes close to the body count, OUR wars don't really count.

Most Germans didn't think the Nazis were that big of a threat either, that didn't go so well.
https://www.adl.org/murder-and-extremism-2020#exploring-the-numbers

Dont conflate right wing with white supremacist though. Right wing includes everything from Black Hebrew Israelism to aryan prison gangs.

Also note "Fatalities in foreign terrorist attacks on U.S. soil, such as the December 2019 shootings at Naval Air Station Pensacola by a radicalized Saudi aviation student, are not included."

Last statement could be said about any group. And you play into constantly with your nonstop virtue signaling.

Last edited:
if we were not stupid covid would not have had its way
but sadly we are
On NPR they were interviewing anti-vaxxers today

"In regard to the vaccine, Mike says he thinks it was designed as "a de-population tool."

"I think there's malevolent stuff in it that has to do with nanotech and transhumanism and the internet-of-things making people — eventually with 6G which is coming after the 5G — where you're biologically tuned into the internet at all times," he says."

I thought that was a real gem.

• Haha
  • Gravy
Reactions: fly and adi
On NPR they were interviewing anti-vaxxers today

"In regard to the vaccine, Mike says he thinks it was designed as "a de-population tool."

"I think there's malevolent stuff in it that has to do with nanotech and transhumanism and the internet-of-things making people — eventually with 6G which is coming after the 5G — where you're biologically tuned into the internet at all times," he says."

I thought that was a real gem.

remember when they broke those cell phone towers in (london, was it?)

remember when they broke those cell phone towers in (london, was it?)
Yeah. I really don't like stupid people. I have to work with them all the time and... bleh. I've learned it's basically just not worth it to contradict people so I let them talk and hear off the pants weird stuff or having to explain shit I figured out in elementary school (xing is not a word XING is a cross-ing).

Makes it hard to find people I want to talk to, cept you idiots. Most of the people are STEM, everyone is affluent (wealth isn't strictly a measure of capital), educated, various flavours of libertarian etc. Clearly this forum should be running an authoritarian state...

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Yeah. I really don't like stupid people. I have to work with them all the time and... bleh. I've learned it's basically just not worth it to contradict people so I let them talk and hear off the pants weird stuff or having to explain shit I figured out in elementary school (xing is not a word XING is a cross-ing).

Makes it hard to find people I want to talk to, cept you idiots. Most of the people are STEM, everyone is affluent (wealth isn't strictly a measure of capital), educated, various flavours of libertarian etc. Clearly this forum should be running an authoritarian state...
like valve baba said, smile, nod and take their money :)

Pretty sure its still heart disease. Which is stupid. So @adi is still correct.
I think I saw somewhere that COVID was #3 after heart disease and cancer, but those two both encompass a ton of different things whereas SARS-CoV-2 is just one virus

Also yall should read the manifesto :lol: One thing that caught my eye

"-NY has cucked gun laws. Assault style weapons and high capacity magazines are illegal for civilians to own, thus lowering threats from law-abiding civilians. -The AR-15 and its variants are very deadly when used properly. Which is the reason why I picked one. High capacity magazines and ammunition that causes (enough) ballistic damage to kill effectively will be used. The AR-15 is readily accessible even in cucked New York, and after some modifications will be able to effectively kill. Plus, the media loves to hate on the AR-15, which may increase media coverage and public outlash"

Wow specifically targeting an area with restrictive gun laws so you dont get stopped by someone with a CCW. He mentions it several times actually.

And it's not 180 pages of reading like the Unabomber, it's mostly gear lists right down to his undies.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: adi