the sharing thread.

I am the Director Of Operations for a small energy management business. We work our asses off for half the year and then the other half we sit around and let the money come in. We just ran low on money so we are entering the work our asses off part again. Have been through a little slump lately but its already starting to even out. Other than a recent tragic accident I have been living really happy lately and enjoying every aspect of life that I possibly can. Hope to have my new car in a couple of weeks and take some mini vacations to friends houses around Florida. Canada next month.

SLAH -- Southern Living at Home. Home Decor and the like. I just had my first party and it was soooo much fun.

my son is circumcised and i don't regret it one bit. i hope your son is back on his feet soon, sarcasmo. i'm sure that is an uncomfortable procedure.

b_sinning, good luck to you and your wife. i'm very impressed that you two are choosing to give it another go. marriage is not anything easy, and it'd be very easy to separate and keep moving. but you didn't, and that's wonderful. your son kicks ass and is a smart little man already.

my daughter just let me know that she just saw liam neeson. i have trained her well.

kiwi, i hear ya loud and clear.

everyone else...these are wonderful tidbits of real life you. thanks for the briefings!

SLAH -- Southern Living at Home. Home Decor and the like. I just had my first party and it was soooo much fun.

my son is circumcised and i don't regret it one bit. i hope your son is back on his feet soon, sarcasmo. i'm sure that is an uncomfortable procedure.

b_sinning, good luck to you and your wife. i'm very impressed that you two are choosing to give it another go. marriage is not anything easy, and it'd be very easy to separate and keep moving. but you didn't, and that's wonderful. your son kicks ass and is a smart little man already.

my daughter just let me know that she just saw liam neeson. i have trained her well.

kiwi, i hear ya loud and clear.

everyone else...these are wonderful tidbits of real life you. thanks for the briefings!

My son always identifies the Rolling Stones when he hears them for some odd reason.

My sister in law was suppose to be watching my son the other day but instead just slept and gave him the tv remote. Typically he will just watch some cartoon channel so it's ok. The other day while flipping to 60 (cartoon network) he instead flipped to 66 (surgery channel). I was riding along with him and he started telling me he was watching tv earlier and saw the weirdest thing. He caught some woman giving birth and it obviously freaked him out some. He said some doctor made a hole in lady and pulled out a baby. It was all nasty covered in goop and had a really nasty rope tied to it. Then proceeded a lot of questions. Luckily he kept them all related to the baby coming out rather than how it got in there.

My uncle offered to fly the new gf and myself to key west to batten down the hatches on his place there and have a little vacation. This was the opportunity for me to find out that she has never told her parents about any relationship (as far as they know she's never had one), and they're against the idea of her traveling with me. It seems they are very religious and conservative and have tried to shelter their kids from the big bad world.

We took them out for dinner on Tuesday so they could meet me. They said they liked me, but they didn't know me well enough to let their daughter travel with me. She's coming anyway because, well, she's 22 and doesn't live at home. She gets to make her own decisions. They're still going to be pissed though. I hope they don't burn down my house while I'm away or something.

My uncle offered to fly the new gf and myself to key west to batten down the hatches on his place there and have a little vacation. This was the opportunity for me to find out that she has never told her parents about any relationship (as far as they know she's never had one), and they're against the idea of her traveling with me. It seems they are very religious and conservative and have tried to shelter their kids from the big bad world.

We took them out for dinner on Tuesday so they could meet me. They said they liked me, but they didn't know me well enough to let their daughter travel with me. She's coming anyway because, well, she's 22 and doesn't live at home. She gets to make her own decisions. They're still going to be pissed though. I hope they don't burn down my house while I'm away or something.

:lol: Trust me, if you are a good guy they will get over it.