omg hell no, I WISH my boobs are not that NICE
she is a model for victoria secret her name is Laetitia Casta

Last edited:
omg hell no, I WISH my boobs are not that NICE
she is a model for victoria secret her name is Laetitia Casta

Yeah, she's a pretty hot chick. Don't we all wish we had boobs like that. :lol:

244774~Laetitia-Casta-Posters.jpg

Whoa you admit that you screwed it up? That is very manly of you. :cool:

We're so different and I'm bi-polar even with the drugs that it's so easy to say or do the wrong thing in our relationship. In my defense she's crazy too just in different ways.

The other day my wife was trying to get in touch with me to have me meet her and my son for dinner. After failing to get me on the phone, my wife says "I'm going to give him one more chance and that's it." My son thought she meant something else and said "Mom, Daddy loves you but 1 more chance won't be enough. He'll mess it up even though he doesn't mean to. Better give him 10 more chances. Well, how about after 10 we decide how many more he needs." At least he's on my side. I think.

I don't know the stay at home mom codes and abbreviations.

Last edited:
We're so different and I'm bi-polar even with the drugs that it's so easy to say or do the wrong thing in our relationship. In my defense she's crazy too just in different ways.

The other day my wife was trying to get in touch with me to have me meet her and my son for dinner. After failing to get me on the phone, my wife says "I'm going to give him one more chance and that's it." My son thought she meant something else and said "Mom, Daddy loves you but 1 more chance won't be enough. He'll mess it up even though he doesn't mean to. Better give him 10 more chances. Well, how about after 10 we decide how many more he needs." At least he's on my side. I think.

I don't know the stay at home mom codes and abbreviations.

Your son freakin' kicks so much ass. :lol: I love it!

My son just had surgery on his wiener. Poor little guy. (I was uncomfortable with it being bigger than mine.)

Corrective. When he was circumcised the sutures left a few pores when they dissolved (happens at random), so we had them fixed.
If you hadn't had him circumcised, he would have 0 surgeries on his penis compared to two. Instead you are a follower and had it done. What a bad father. Go play some more video games.

If you hadn't had him circumcised, he would have 0 surgeries on his penis compared to two. Instead you are a follower and had it done. What a bad father. Go play some more video games.

Oh look at turnip dick, taking the bait. Cast and reel. Cast and reeeeeeel.

Why is it being a follower. People don't do it to be in the popular club. Most people prefer a clipped penis. It's also easier to keep clean.

I know a lot of mom's who didn't have it done and their infants got yeast infections because they didn't know how to keep it properly sanitized (it's not as easy as one might think, especially with a baby). I know men that have the same problem (men who sweat a lot).

I prefer a clipped penis to an unclipped one .. just for that reason alone.

Last edited: