the sharing thread.

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
this is based off of another thread where a member who seems cool yet doesn't post often had to remind people of who he was. and there's so many new people who are posting regularly but i don't know much about. so let's get in a circle and take turns standing up and telling a little bit about ourselves.

hi i'm a SAHM and just started selling SLAH stuff and have an infant and a four-year-old and...well, i'm not a good example because i have nothing to talk about. and i'd post a picture if i could but i forget how, so someone else start this thread off...BUT YOU GET MY POINT.

god i miss being a teacher. oh yeah, in my former life, i was a teacher.

next?

I do payroll, finance and accounting stuff for a small company and love beagles.

I sleep with the admin on a regular basis.

I'm a senior IT Security ANALyst for a large branch of the Canadian government. I'm 29, live just outside Ottawa (Canada's capital), have a wife and an 11-month old son. I love to cook. I drive a Nissan Murano. I like pie.

That's aboot it.

I'm a senior IT Security ANALyst for a large branch of the Canadian government. I'm 29, live just outside Ottawa (Canada's capital), have a wife and an 11-month old son. I love to cook. I drive a Nissan Murano. I like pie.

That's aboot it.

Good to see you sir. I'd love to breach your ANAL.

Anyway, WTF is SLAH Thorn?

Oh, and Hi, I upgrated ur forumz.

I count beans for Jews and try to keep them legal.

Lately I've been planning my second wedding to the same guy and it's a real hassle because nobody knows it's our second wedding, I sure hope nobody spills those beans.

I like animals and hope that one day, after I've collected enough beans, I can afford more.

Hi, I fall asleep when reading dirk's stories about how his girlfriend could kick his ass.

I often wonder if Shawn is really hot like that every day or just wore a lot of makeup.

I went to a military college where I learned that life won't ever be fair.

Life is pretty fair right now, and the weather is fair too.

pie is overrated.

I've been working on the railroad, all my live long days. I'm looking into not working on the railroad for many more days though .. I'm getting rather tired.

I'm dating someone I can't see, except for like once every 3 years or so. That kinda sucks at times. He has a black baby and a candle problem. Which also sucks.

I've recently discovered that if you think you hate diet drinks, you can start drinking that new coke zero (which really isn't all that bad, especially the cherry version) .. and drink it for about 2 weeks .. and all of a sudden you can handle drinking diet drinks. So that was kinda cool.

I recently spent over $700 on a wedding .. that wasn't my own. Hated my hair. And now have a $200 dress I have no use for or place to put .... so it's just hanging in a doorway, so that anytime anyone needs to go into the room it is hanging in front of .. they have to duck under it (so they don't knock it down, else they have to pick it back up .. and it usually is hard, because of all the straps :lol:).

The cleaning lady likes to kill my fish. I hate her. Only person I've ever hated. Honest.

I just ran out of Diet Mt. Dew, I have no change on me, the dollar bill changer is broken on our pepsi machine .. so I'm just screwed.

I have 15 min til I get to get ready for school WOO!

I just ate a peach.

ok, I think I'm all caught up now. :lol:

I'm 31 and live in Savannah, GA. I'm the Network Manager at the art college here. I have a 6year old son. I'm in the process of fixing things with my wife. We're seperated and will be moving in back together soon if I don't screw it up. Again.

while we are sharing information, i just want to clue everyone in that jerking off all over yourself before you go running is not a good idea. The left over cum that you don't wipe up completely hardens into that small patch of navel hair you have - and while you run it pulls and tugs on that sensitive area