The Price is Right, v. Apt

ChikkenNoodul said:
Like I said, one of the reasons - because..... get this
We didn't want to have to do that much work to the house :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:fly:

My dad and wife said we'll have to get a riding mower for our one acre of land. I told them I can do it, we don't need to spend the money.

I'd probably tell them the same thing if it was 98 acres, too. I'm cheap.

smileynev said:

My dad and wife said we'll have to get a riding mower for our one acre of land. I told them I can do it, we don't need to spend the money.

I had a push mower for our 3/4 acre or so of grass in NH, it took me like 3 hours to mow that shit.

I have to mow about 20-30 acres now.......

smileynev said:

Where as Kiwi's family have a riding mower with much less grass than an acre to mow. Lazies the lot of them.

KNYTE said:
Where as Kiwi's family have a riding mower with much less grass than an acre to mow. Lazies the lot of them.

My dad finally bought it for my mom as a mother's day present after we all started moving out, so up until my senior year of high school, I mowed the acre (we even had to mow the weeds, not just the grass) with a push mower.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I had a push mower for our 3/4 acre or so of grass in NH, it took me like 3 hours to mow that shit.

I have to mow about 20-30 acres now.......
My parents had 3/4 an acre when I lived back home. St Augustine grass too. We had a push mower. It took me 5 hours to mow. We bought a riding mower the next day. Still took an hour and a half.