Hawt The Potato Kiki/CEO Thread Unwrapped (again) Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
My father died of pneumonia because he thought it was just a cold and ignored it. He was the youngest of 8, and all the older 7 were still alive when he died at 84.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
@yeppers and @thintoast with genes for the win!
Don't speak too fast... that's only one side of my family. My 2 grandpas died in their early 70s. My other grandma is 78 and has had about 4 heart attacks. My grandma who is 78 lost both of her daughters (one of which was my mom) to cancer,. One at the age of 28 and the other at 48. One grandfather died due to complications from Diabetes. He couldn't walk anymore and ended up going blind. Ultimately it took his life. My other grandfather died of cancer, but that was primarily due to his heavy heavy smoking over the course of about 50 years. So yeah, while I've got a grandma that's 98, the rest of my genes... not so good.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
My dad lost his parents in his early twenties a few years apart to cancer (^##^* cancer). My grandpa died last spring at 93 and my grandma is still kickin and is almost 91. She wishes she wasn't still here though. She's done with this life and missed my grandpa. They May have hit their 70th anniversary just before he died.

Status
Not open for further replies.