Status
Not open for further replies.
@APRIL

I just finished the last episode

Holy shit thank you!
This was excellent!
Nicole Kidman was out-fucking-standing

Wow! What a great show!

Someone on twitter just told me about a similar show named Riviera?!
Need to look that up
:lol: The book was excellent so seeing it all in visual form is really juicy. They casted the kid really well too, I was looking at him going wooooowwwww, he looks like he could be his son. FUUUCCCKKKKK

Riviera?! I had Plex look for it, but it can't find it. Looks like the main character is that chick that is my supposed "celebrity doppleganger". Sweet.

:lol: The book was excellent so seeing it all in visual form is really juicy. They casted the kid really well too, I was looking at him going wooooowwwww, he looks like he could be his son. FUUUCCCKKKKK

Riviera?! I had Plex look for it, but it can't find it. Looks like the main character is that chick that is my supposed "celebrity doppleganger". Sweet.
Uhh... Macaulay Culkin is a dude...

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia and APRIL

Omg SOOOOOO GOOD
Where are you?
Did you finish?
Omg I need to know

It's a drama show that may be right up your alley. It's about bitches trying to be better than each other, drama, and the the mystery of a murder.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3920596/

Has these chicks in it:
Big-Little-Lies.jpg
Currently dl'ing :D

@APRIL

I just finished the last episode

Holy shit thank you!
This was excellent!
Nicole Kidman was out-fucking-standing

Wow! What a great show!

Someone on twitter just told me about a similar show named Riviera?!
Need to look that up
Omg, just looked it up! Sounds good!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5936448/
Julia Stiles?! I love her. Totally gonna dl, too.

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke

I don't think you resemble Julia Stiles?! Who told you these LIESSS

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and Domon
Status
Not open for further replies.