Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

The boy had a total meltdown this morning when I asked him to do things besides play Minecraft in the mornings.

So I took minecraft off of the nintendo.

Now he's threatening to kill himself.

I swear that kid takes drama lessons from some of y'all bass cadets.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer
13 year olds are so fucking dramatic, I don't even know where to start.

It's like having @Maureen in the house, right down to the height.
It's hard right now. You don't really know what specially will bother kids with the quarantine. Miniflop shared with us last week that the biggest issue she's having and that she misses is school lunch and how it was predictable. Example every Thursday was pizza day. So we are trying to do items at home to be more inline with her old schedule.

It's hard right now. You don't really know what specially will bother kids with the quarantine. Miniflop shared with us last week that the biggest issue she's having and that she misses is school lunch and how it was predictable. Example every Thursday was pizza day. So we are trying to do items at home to be more inline with her old schedule.
Yep. The 11 y/o had a sort of general anxiety attack on Monday night, which kind of multiplied on itself as 1) she couldn't sleep because she was anxious, and 2) got anxious because she couldn't sleep. As a result, nobody got to sleep on Monday night.

It's been a thing.

• Gravy
Reactions: Floptical
Im sorry but this is why screen time control is SO important.

when i tell kiko to shut it off he does and i have something ready else ready for him

kiko also has writes music and i encourage he spends time on his music stuff, walk the dog and he helps me with so many projects around the house.

there is no way he would ever have a "meltdown" because thats not an expectation i have ever set.
if he ever had one and i allowed it, then he would assume its ok to keep having them in order to get his way.
fuck no. fuck no fuck no.

CEO says i rule with an iron fist but i just set the expectation from day one and thats it.

Im sorry but this is why screen time control is SO important.

when i tell kiko to shut it off he does and i have something ready else ready for him

kiko also has writes music and i encourage he spends time on his music stuff, walk the dog and he helps me with so many projects around the house.

there is no way he would ever have a "meltdown" because thats not an expectation i have ever set.
if he ever had one and i allowed it, then he would assume its ok to keep having them in order to get his way.
fuck no. fuck no fuck no.

CEO says i rule with an iron fist but i just set the expectation from day one and thats it.
That's the difference between Mommy and Daddy.
I'm good cop.
Bad cop is Iron Fist.

keep that in mind as why she could possibly be acting and feeling the way she is.
i bet you it’s hormonal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They've been adapting to both the whole self-quarantine thing, and the fact that @AppleTurkey picked up a job doing lab work from 7PM - 3AM (she previously was just going to school), so there's been a lot more stress than either of those individual events.

They've been adapting to both the whole self-quarantine thing, and the fact that @AppleTurkey picked up a job doing lab work from 7PM - 3AM (she previously was just going to school), so there's been a lot more stress than either of those individual events.

ahh i see
but don’t overlook her very serious threat and comment today about wanting to die
even if it was out of anger, it should be addressed and validate her feelings

sorry i went through some horrid shit with Kiko in the past and it’s so important to put all your shit down and just listen

ahh i see
but don’t overlook her very serious threat and comment today about wanting to die
even if it was out of anger, it should be addressed and validate her feelings

sorry i went through some horrid shit with Kiko in the past and it’s so important to put all your shit down and just listen

That was the boy. He found out some time ago that if he tells people at school he wants to kill himself, he gets the attention he wants.

It's become a dance with him.