Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

is she having enough water? i dont know much at all about babies but was just talking to a friend of mine who's 1 year old niece gets constipated if she doesnt have enough water
that's a good question! she gets lots of water with her formula, & we give her water (or now sometimes apple juice) in between feedings.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie and adi
it caused tooth decay. it’s really bad shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeah I'm not stoked on giving my kid full strength juice, but I'm also not stoked about her blowing out her o-ring before she even hits her first birthday. she's been having an easier time lately and we haven't been doing juice, but it's because we had to cut back on her solids with this cold because we're afraid she's going to aspirate her food into her lungs when she coughs.

she was potato pregnant with kiki caca golf balls and taking dumps that would make a heavy opiate user sweat

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
she was potato pregnant with kiki caca golf balls and taking dumps that would make a heavy opiate user sweat

daaaaaamn! i can TOTALLY relate!

do you make fresh juice at home ?
papaya juice is soooo hood to help things flow

sometimes when my kid was sick i’d give him pedyalite or gatorade (diluted)
for a day or so..

• Gravy
Reactions: august
daaaaaamn! i can TOTALLY relate!

do you make fresh juice at home ?
papaya juice is soooo hood to help things flow

sometimes when my kid was sick i’d give him pedyalite or gatorade (diluted)
for a day or so..

we haven't been able to yet, but we are hoping to swap over to making more of her stuff vs relying on pre-made. we are still working on getting, like, kitchen and cooking stuff. we still only have a few pots and pans :lol::( we've been getting a bit at a time. we finally got a steamer basket so we can make fresh veggies instead of relying on frozen.

we haven't been able to yet, but we are hoping to swap over to making more of her stuff vs relying on pre-made. we are still working on getting, like, kitchen and cooking stuff. we still only have a few pots and pans :lol::( we've been getting a bit at a time. we finally got a steamer basket so we can make fresh veggies instead of relying on frozen.

good call!

200328458ResizedIMG202003271756204410101.jpg
she still only has her two bottom teefies and kept biting the spoon out of my hand today. I think she's getting at least one top tooth, soon, and between that and the drool rash she has been more of a crabass than she usually is.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
she still only has her two bottom teefies and kept biting the spoon out of my hand today. I think she's getting at least one top tooth, soon, and between that and the drool rash she has been more of a crabass than she usually is.

are you off work?
cuz of you are HOW AWESOME IS THE EXTRA TIME WITH HERRRRR

are you off work?
cuz of you are HOW AWESOME IS THE EXTRA TIME WITH HERRRRR

I'm working from home & still bringing her to grandma's during the week, but I do get to see her a little earlier on the weekdays & have more morning time with her with the reduced commute. I'd get sweet fuckall done if she was home, I'd just never put her down lol