Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

190925560Resized20190925073934capture.jpg
my little sprout is pretty happy, despite dealing with her first cold (which she also gave to me). her nose is runny but otherwise she's doing pretty good!

she's started half-rolling over onto her side, so I can't swaddle her anymore, but she won't stay asleep laying down without her arms being (slightly) restrained, so she's back to sleeping in her swing again until I can figure something better out or she gets better at sleeping without her starfish suit

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and wetwillie
she's started half-rolling over onto her side, so I can't swaddle her anymore, but she won't stay asleep laying down without her arms being (slightly) restrained, so she's back to sleeping in her swing again until I can figure something better out or she gets better at sleeping without her starfish suit

sleep sacks. Especially now that we're getting to winter. Arms are free, so no stuck on face risk

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and wetwillie
sleep sacks. Especially now that we're getting to winter. Arms are free, so no stuck on face risk
she doesn't want her arms free, if her arms are free she won't stay asleep. she wants them in her dumb lil starfish outfit where she can suck and nuzzle her hands but they can't go flying around startling her, and she likes to sleep on her side (which I let her do when she's snuggling with me but I always put her on her back to sleep alone)

the company that makes her swaddle do make a transitional one with zip-off arm nubs so I could one-in one-out her, which is I think what I'm gonna try next.