Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

The current attitude of the three year old involves lots of

"NO, im not going to do that"
"If you do that, i will turn this house around" That ones kinda hard not to laugh at
"No, not you."
*mad face, crossed arms, stomping around*

Its exhausting.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
The current attitude of the three year old involves lots of

"NO, im not going to do that"
"If you do that, i will turn this house around" That ones kinda hard not to laugh at
"No, not you."
*mad face, crossed arms, stomping around*

Its exhausting.
I am grateful I have a little while before the verbal sass kicks in, right now I mostly only have to contend with the faces and OH MAN is this kid good at staring daggers already, cc @Maureen

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia

my lil sprout has finally, for the last three nights, slept for a decent length on her own in the bassinet! before this, she would wake up if you laid her flat & she realized she was alone, so we had to let her sleep in the swing (but then she was waking with such angry farty bunz bc she was sitting on her bunzhole all night and couldn't get them out), or let her sleep in bed with us (hence no bedsheets so she couldn't get wrapped up or roll over on a bunched bit and suffocate)

my lil sprout has finally, for the last three nights, slept for a decent length on her own in the bassinet! before this, she would wake up if you laid her flat & she realized she was alone, so we had to let her sleep in the swing (but then she was waking with such angry farty bunz bc she was sitting on her bunzhole all night and couldn't get them out), or let her sleep in bed with us (hence no bedsheets so she couldn't get wrapped up or roll over on a bunched bit and suffocate)

niiiiice. If you're lucky she'll be like ours and just sleep through the night from here on out minus a few phases.