Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

It's been over 8 years, I don't even miss it anymore. What I miss is being able to stay up later than 8:30

Teething is the absolute worst, most horrible, painful and most awful thing one can go through... and it's hard on the kids too.
I'd forgotten how nice it was to stay up late and not be exhausted all the time so I threw another baby into the mix as a reminder. It's great birth control for the 13 year old too! She def doesn't want kids now.

I'd forgotten how nice it was to stay up late and not be exhausted all the time so I threw another baby into the mix as a reminder. It's great birth control for the 13 year old too! She def doesn't want kids now.

yeah.... not wanting kids isnt a logical thought that 13 year olds have when considering bumping uglies.

yeah.... not wanting kids isnt a logical thought that 13 year olds have when considering bumping uglies.
She also thinks that whole process is gross so I also currently have that going for me.

The 11 year old however is starting to get more and more curious. I'm not excited for when his hormones kick in as he has no ability to think beyond what is happening right now regardless of consequences later.

She also thinks that whole process is gross so I also currently have that going for me.

The 11 year old however is starting to get more and more curious. I'm not excited for when his hormones kick in as he has no ability to think beyond what is happening right now regardless of consequences later.

just lock him in the basement now. Until he's at least 30. Then by that point he'll be so damaged, there will be no need.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi, nukes and kiwi
The Best Niece enjoyed her Halloween.

28271b74ecb4fcc284918d17b20957a0.jpg

0f2b5874dd0da1a5f4a53822f5fc4c7a.jpg

eb645e4c30a5ca4f18fc8ea72426537b.jpg

e93a2651a9cda4c54e835f7ba9dce460.jpg

So, they'll be leaving the nest just in time to move back in and change your diapers?
I doubt it. Intellectually they are fine. I don't think 10.5 years is going to cover these two for real world wisdom.
I expect 30 calls per day from the college dorm all through undergrad "dad, how do you microwave water?".
Common sense can't be taught.
Here's hoping.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
So, I've got to go listen to a bunch of amateurs try and diagnose my kid with ADHD this morning. Should I pull the indignant "my kid can do no wrong" attitude, or ask them for their child psychology credentials first?

So, I've got to go listen to a bunch of amateurs try and diagnose my kid with ADHD this morning. Should I pull the indignant "my kid can do no wrong" attitude, or ask them for their child psychology credentials first?
I propose unique counter diagnoses for each of them backed up with a fake psychology license

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Valve1138