Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

I wouldn't want to have to deal with that kind of scary shit. Honestly I've been told my kid has talent. He says he has no interest and wants to eventually have "a real job" (his words, not mine). I think we're happy with him just doing stuff now and then that isn't paid work.

This kind is scary shit is not the norm (thank god)
There are pervy soccer coaches and pervy swimming instructors. I think this could happen in any setting. It's just extra weird cuz we can actually google it and see it.

Also, I see how hard these actors work. How dedicated they are. Even at a crazy young age. They earn a pay check, so it's as real a job as any.

Acting certainly wasn't my first choice for him but it's what he wants and he's super amazing at it.
As long as the kiddies are happy at what they are doing that's all that matters :heart:

Sent from the white knuckle grip of my Lord & Saviour, CEO

I don't trust any of those movie peeps with kids. That guy has been making these boy films since 2003, it looks like. :/

I have never taken Kiko to an audition that wasn't legit in a real studio with real credible producers, directors etc
Kiko is also signed with a local agency that sends work our way. That's the only way to do this if parents are gonna get involved.
You tend to also run with he same circle of kids/parents so we all talk and share shit.

I will most def share this with some other parents and pass the word around.

These videos by this pervy director just SCREAAAAAM grossness

I have never taken Kiko to an audition that wasn't legit in a real studio with real credible producers, directors etc
Kiko is also signed with a local agency that sends work our way. That's the only way to do this if parents are gonna get involved.
You tend to also run with he same circle of kids/parents so we all talk and share shit.

I will most def share this with some other parents and pass the word around.

These videos by this pervy director just SCREAAAAAM grossness

Call Chris Matthews. Wasn't he the perv buster?

This kind is scary shit is not the norm (thank god)
There are pervy soccer coaches and pervy swimming instructors. I think this could happen in any setting. It's just extra weird cuz we can actually google it and see it.

Also, I see how hard these actors work. How dedicated they are. Even at a crazy young age. They earn a pay check, so it's as real a job as any.

Acting certainly wasn't my first choice for him but it's what he wants and he's super amazing at it.
As long as the kiddies are happy at what they are doing that's all that matters :heart:

As I said those were his words not mine. He just doesn't see it as a job he wants to have, which is fine by me. He's happier learning about science or how to make a video game or something else or be a part of Scouts (which we know the Den leader so it's safe there ;)) He's not even interested in community theater and stuff. He's great at everything he does, but it's not his love. I am just glad I don't have to be around the scary drama moms. I'm sure they are even worse now than when I was a kid.

Glad that Kiko is enjoying it though. I think you're great to support him with it too since he loves it so!

As I said those were his words not mine. He just doesn't see it as a job he wants to have, which is fine by me. He's happier learning about science or how to make a video game or something else or be a part of Scouts (which we know the Den leader so it's safe there ;)) He's not even interested in community theater and stuff. He's great at everything he does, but it's not his love. I am just glad I don't have to be around the scary drama moms. I'm sure they are even worse now than when I was a kid.

Glad that Kiko is enjoying it though. I think you're great to support him with it too since he loves it so!

Some moms are crazy. I'm not pushy with Kiko, however I'm pushy with other moms who try to push Kiko out of the way for their own kids. Those are the ones I can't stand.

But honestly the craziest mom I ever met was on the soccer field 2 seasons ago
This crazy bitch had all 3 boys playing and she would run from field to field screaming and rooting and shit.
She was so hard core about them. They even did a group prayer before each game.

I have Kiko in theatre and football. So I get both extremes which is both awesome and sucky...
He takes his acting very serious and when football is on the agenda he's crazy and hyper.

He starts piano lessons this summer and he's so fucking stoked about that more than anything.
Kids are not only expensive little creatures but crazy too.

Some moms are crazy. I'm not pushy with Kiko, however I'm pushy with other moms who try to push Kiko out of the way for their own kids. Those are the ones I can't stand.

But honestly the craziest mom I ever met was on the soccer field 2 seasons ago
This crazy bitch had all 3 boys playing and she would run from field to field screaming and rooting and shit.
She was so hard core about them. They even did a group prayer before each game.

I have Kiko in theatre and football. So I get both extremes which is both awesome and sucky...
He takes his acting very serious and when football is on the agenda he's crazy and hyper.

He starts piano lessons this summer and he's so fucking stoked about that more than anything.
Kids are not only expensive little creatures but crazy too.

I have seen those crazy soccer moms (or whatever sport). They way some kids are pushed into things is kind of sad sometimes.

We have done piano, but now he's into guitar at the moment. Even has a group to pay with to make it somewhat social. We are big into music here so I am happy he has some of that love.

I have seen those crazy soccer moms (or whatever sport). They way some kids are pushed into things is kind of sad sometimes.

We have done piano, but now he's into guitar at the moment. Even has a group to pay with to make it somewhat social. We are big into music here so I am happy he has some of that love.

Omg that's awesome
I soooooo wanted Kiko to play guitar!!! Or the drums.. but he was like meh (booooo)
But out of the blue he was begging me for piano so, piano it is!

I'm super excited kinda cuz he loves music as he's a dancer as well and has a good ear for beats and music

Yay to our babies

Omg that's awesome
I soooooo wanted Kiko to play guitar!!! Or the drums.. but he was like meh (booooo)
But out of the blue he was begging me for piano so, piano it is!

I'm super excited kinda cuz he loves music as he's a dancer as well and has a good ear for beats and music

Yay to our babies

Oh no, don't push drums trust me on this... right @Coqui ?

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and nukes
PERVY MOVIE DIRECTOR UPDATE:

I have contacted him
I'm trying to set up a meeting.

Have a seat my nigga!

caMm6N8.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots