Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

This is a question for the parents of xerq.

How old were your kids when they stopped needing a babysitter. If they are still young then how old do you think they will be?

How old were your kids when they were allowed unsupervised access to the internet?

How old when they had their first phone?
I've not yet sired a xerq.

Kid is only 9. No phone yet but I expect it in 4th or 5th grade. He has his own tablet for school and one at home. Not sure how locked down his school one is, but his home one is. He mostly watches Dan TDM on youtube and plays some games.

I can leave him for an hour or so at a time by himself and started last summer when he was 8. I'd say in a couple years we can do more.

I'll leave the 8 year old alone for hours.

I might leave the 10 year old for 7 minutes, but no longer than that, because he'll sneak around and steal my stuff.
Lol. I started leaving the oldest alone about eight as well but waited longer on the boys cause I'm still afraid I'm going to come home to one of them dead or broken from a scuffle.

Why do boys have to be so difficult.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Lol. I started leaving the oldest about with as well but waited longer on the boys cause I'm still afraid I'm going to come home to one of them dead or broken from a scuffle.

Why do boys have to be so difficult.
I am unaware of a reason.

Boy does fine 1-on-1, but unless he's the center of attention in group settings, he'll start getting completely inappropriate.

I am unaware of a reason.

Boy does fine 1-on-1, but unless he's the center of attention in group settings, he'll start getting completely inappropriate.
This is my oldest boy to a tee. On the rare occasion we have him alone he's a complete joy and super helpful. Any other time and we're pulling our hair out trying to get him to behave.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
Found an old pic the other day...
0ffVsai.jpg