Ontopic The new car-seching thread

Work was purging a bunch of stuff that's been in storage for years.

Goblin mode hit hard. I've got about 500ft of 3/8" wire loom. More damn hose clamps than I will ever need. Enough 0/0 gauge red and black wire to make whatever battery cables I will ever need. V-band clamps galore.

Also, how big is too big of an intercooler? Cause I got one for the truck that is 27"wide x6" tall x5" deep

• Love
Reactions: Jehannum
I have acquired a 2024 Subaru Crosstrek Limited. I pick it up this afternoon.

Wasn’t too pleased with having to use my truck as a daily driver. Racking up the miles and such. I’d really like to have it for another ten years.

I really wanted a Mini, but talking to a bunch of current owners of the more recent builds, they all seem to have problems with the electronics and broken motor mounts. It was also a full desk more in price.

And prices on Golf R’s are bullshit if you can even find one in stock.

the 90s GIF by absurdnoise
I almost pulled the trigger on a Crosstrek Sport at the beginning of the year. Decided to hold off awhile. I also wasn't ready to come out to my family and friends as a lesbian yet.

Work was purging a bunch of stuff that's been in storage for years.

Goblin mode hit hard. I've got about 500ft of 3/8" wire loom. More damn hose clamps than I will ever need. Enough 0/0 gauge red and black wire to make whatever battery cables I will ever need. V-band clamps galore.

Also, how big is too big of an intercooler? Cause I got one for the truck that is 27"wide x6" tall x5" deep

You could probably have a side hustle making custom length battery cables for people.