The McCheese Family visits New England

ceiling fly said:
In his own way, he's fighting for the freedoms that you enjoy on a daily basis. The same freedoms that your government is slowly eroding in the name of safety. I don't like him, but he plays a valuable role.
Oh but just like the rest of his ilk he fights for his own little personal freedoms and blatantly fights for MY freedoms to go away :fly:

ceiling fly said:
Now, back on topic...

Chikken, if you hook up with these two, prepare your liver (and yes, I know who I'm talking to...)
I had my liver replaced with an Eheim aquarium filter++

But I dunno if I'm gonna be around that weekend :(

shawndavid said:
You did? I haven't heard about this. Please, tell everyone about it.

:rolleyes:
are you running in to the same problem that I am?

having to masturbate everytime HFS tells the story here in MD, we're talking 5 or 6 times, daily

ChikkenNoodul said:
Oh but just like the rest of his ilk he fights for his own little personal freedoms and blatantly fights for MY freedoms to go away :fly:
I can only assume that you're talking about some form of gun control, and to that I say 'no one is perfect'. At least he is standing up for SOMETHING, its a lot better than most people in this country are doing, myself included.

ceiling fly said:
I can only assume that you're talking about some form of gun control, and to that I say 'no one is perfect'. At least he is standing up for SOMETHING, its a lot better than most people in this country are doing, myself included.
But what exactly is he standing up for, other than himself?

I never saw anything but spin, statements taken out of context, and generic illogical ranting from him - just like the rest of the media.

I don't think he's special, nor do I despise him any more than the other talking heads on TV.

:shrug:

But of course, I perk up when someone fights for 'gun control' :D

ChikkenNoodul said:

I never saw anything but spin, statements taken out of context, and generic illogical ranting from him - just like the rest of the media.

I don't think he's special, nor do I despise him any more than the other talking heads on TV.

:shrug:

But of course, I perk up when someone fights for 'gun control' :D

At least he is standing up for himself. If everyone did that we might see a change and right now any change is good

We ate at a neat little restaurant when we were there.

The same place Scott yelled "fucking goats" and cleared the restaurant.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Who wants to stand up for someone else's beliefs though? Do you blame him for standing up for what he believes in? You at least have to respect that. I don't like him anymore than I like Bush, but I respect both of them immensly for standing up for what they believe in.

And beerad is right, if more people did so, this would be a drastically different country. Instead we have let the government spoonfeed us in such a way that we feel that we can't survive without them. The US government is almost like a drug dealer except there is no good high involved.

ceiling fly said:
Who wants to stand up for someone else's beliefs though? Do you blame him for standing up for what he believes in? You at least have to respect that. I don't like him anymore than I like Bush, but I respect both of them immensly for standing up for what they believe in.

And beerad is right, if more people did so, this would be a drastically different country. Instead we have let the government spoonfeed us in such a way that we feel that we can't survive without them. The US government is almost like a drug dealer except there is no good high involved.
He would flip-flop like a stuck pig in the face of serious jail time/bodily harm/certain death. He's a film maker with a niche market, not an activist.

FlamingGlory said:
He would flip-flop like a stuck pig in the face of serious jail time/bodily harm/certain death. He's a film maker with a niche market, not an activist.
I'm not sure what that has to do with what I posted. Either way, he motivates people. He's not trying to change policy from Hollywood, he's trying to motivate people.

ceiling fly said:

*sigh*

I blame him when he's for the very same nanny state spoonfeeding government we have now(It ain't gonna change that much when Bush is gone), I'm not quite sure what 'beliefs' he has other than more useless laws, which go against the ideals of this country.

There is no thought or logic at all in any of the crap I've seen from him since Roger and Me.

ceiling fly said:
I'm not sure what that has to do with what I posted. Either way, he motivates people. He's not trying to change policy from Hollywood, he's trying to motivate people.
To do what? Buy his films and take his severely distorted manipulations of events as the truth?

To me, there is NOTHING worse than a hypocrite, even when they produce stuff that I normally would agree with. (The NRA for example)

ChikkenNoodul said:
To do what? Buy his films and take his severely distorted manipulations of events as the truth?

To me, there is NOTHING worse than a hypocrite, even when they produce stuff that I normally would agree with. (The NRA for example)
My point is, name the last famous political documentary. Exactly. He motivates people. Maybe its for the wrong thing, but hell the "MICHAEL MOORE IS FAT" right wingers almost get more motivated than anyone. He creates waves, good or bad. If you agree with him or not, I fail to see how motivating people to be interested in politics to be a bad thing...

ceiling fly said:
My point is, name the last famous political documentary. Exactly. He motivates people. Maybe its for the wrong thing, but hell the "MICHAEL MOORE IS FAT" right wingers almost get more motivated than anyone. He creates waves, good or bad. If you agree with him or not, I fail to see how motivating people to be interested in politics to be a bad thing...
But they're not documentaries :p

They're works of fiction

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one :fly:, motivating people would be one thing but IMO he only caters to people too stupid or too lazy to think for themselves

elpmis said:
are you running in to the same problem that I am?

having to masturbate everytime HFS tells the story here in MD, we're talking 5 or 6 times, daily

The problem here is, the only people that know you and HFS are Zac and Ape so the three of us have to hear that shit from Amy in some way shape or form every time we get together. Evidently Jenny is just telling everyone regardless of the miniscule interest people have when they don't know who your story revolves around.

Match point, HFS.

shawndavid said:
The problem here is, the only people that know you and HFS are Zac and Ape so the three of us have to hear that shit from Amy in some way shape or form every time we get together. Evidently Jenny is just telling everyone regardless of the miniscule interest people have when they don't know who your story revolves around.

Match point, HFS.

:(

If only I had something more meaningful and interesting to talk about like you always do. Maybe someday I'll be so lucky!