The McCheese Family visits New England

ChikkenNoodul said:
But they're not documentaries :p

They're works of fiction

Say you hate sweat shops, so you make a documentary about how bad the working conditions there are. I bet you leave out the part about how the money has positively influenced those people's lives and how fucking shitty their lives were before the sweat shops. Why would you leave that out? Cause you're trying to force people into your line of thinking. You just created a true to live documentary.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one :fly:, motivating people would be one thing but IMO he only caters to people too stupid or too lazy to think for themselves

But at least he's getting the word politics mentioned by these people. The average American has the ability to understand and be involved in politics. If it takes a fat bastard like Moore to get them involved, then so be it.

But okay, I give up now too.

ceiling fly said:
Say you hate sweat shops, so you make a documentary about how bad the working conditions there are. I bet you leave out the part about how the money has positively influenced those people's lives and how fucking shitty their lives were before the sweat shops. Why would you leave that out? Cause you're trying to force people into your line of thinking. You just created a true to live documentary.

But at least he's getting the word politics mentioned by these people. The average American has the ability to understand and be involved in politics. If it takes a fat bastard like Moore to get them involved, then so be it.

But okay, I give up now too.
See, but I don't call those documentaries either :p

You're forgetting how cynical I am Mr. Fly

And I don't think Moore got people involved, much like 9/11 didn't get people involved (long term, the beat goes on - we have golf memberships to keep up with people!)

This is what drunk and disorderly looks like when you are in smalltown, NH:

Amy Cops.JPG

well now, this almost looks like another beer bottle label. :lol:

i brew at the end of the month, mayor mccheese '07 and drunk and disorderly labels seem hilarious to me

thrawn said:
well now, this almost looks like another beer bottle label. :lol:

i brew at the end of the month, mayor mccheese '07 and drunk and disorderly labels seem hilarious to me

I have better pics, so hold up.

BeeRad said:
Yeah, I dont get it :tard:

p-o-t-a-t-o-e

April23 said:
Why haven't I heard the story behind this yet. Quit witholding!!

Patience! Grasshopper...I will post the sordid details when I get the pics up.

Candy said:
Notice me sticking my tongue out at the spectators? It was my way of sticking it to the man.

Aahahahahaha - good one, honey :) :heart: