The McCheese Family visits New England

Candy

Flaccid Member
Jun 10, 2005
In a house with a Purple Room
Marklar
₥0
Shawn and I are taking a trip to New Englland to visit some of my family over the July 4th holiday. For most of the trip we will be in New Hampshire - but we fly into Boston June 29 and arrive at 11:00PM. We need some hotel advice (somewhere to stay near bars/clubs/nightlife preferably) and the name of a good restaurant for when we arrive back in Boston on July 3rd.

Also: If anyone else has any travel ideas (i.e. things to do while we are there) we are open for suggestions. It's been years since my last trip to Boston.

Man, Chikken finally gets to meet Shawn and Candy. I remember the first time I got to meet Shawn and Candy, the way they welcomed me in to their home, and offered me exotic alcoholic beverages, and a fresh, clean pool to swim in. Hell, Shawn even let me wear his shorts. And to think, all of that kindness even after I mistook Shawn for a well tanned Michael Moore without a hat on

michael_moore.jpg

I would like to deport Michael Moore to one of the more violent African ghettos (the real Africa, not Compton or El Segundo). If he makes out hopefully he'll have a better respect for the freedoms and luxuries that he very obviously mocks and takes for granted.

KNYTE said:
I would like to deport Michael Moore to one of the more violent African ghettos (the real Africa, not Compton or El Segundo). If he makes out hopefully he'll have a better respect for the freedoms and luxuries that he very obviously mocks and takes for granted.
In his own way, he's fighting for the freedoms that you enjoy on a daily basis. The same freedoms that your government is slowly eroding in the name of safety. I don't like him, but he plays a valuable role.

Now, back on topic...

Chikken, if you hook up with these two, prepare your liver (and yes, I know who I'm talking to...)

elpmis said:
Man, Chikken finally gets to meet Shawn and Candy. I remember the first time I got to meet Shawn and Candy, the way they welcomed me in to their home, and offered me exotic alcoholic beverages, and a fresh, clean pool to swim in. Hell, Shawn even let me wear his shorts. And to think, all of that kindness even after I mistook Shawn for a well tanned Michael Moore without a hat on

michael_moore.jpg

Don't forget how hfs and I role played scenes from 24.

LOL LOL LOL LOL

I dispise that fat f*ck Micheal Moore

ChikkenNoodul said:
Uhh, what kind of bars do y'all like?

Most of the nightclubs (dancin' type) are all on one strip near Fenway park, hotels worth anything are a few blocks away - but the swanky bars are all near the hotels

So basically swanky bars are near the hotels (decent hotels) and nightclubs are a few blocks away. What "district" is that considered or should I just search near Fenway?

We like all of the above bars. We don't discriminate when it comes to drinking establishments.

ceiling fly said:
In his own way, he's fighting for the freedoms that you enjoy on a daily basis. The same freedoms that your government is slowly eroding in the name of safety. I don't like him, but he plays a valuable role.

Now, back on topic...

Chikken, if you hook up with these two, prepare your liver (and yes, I know who I'm talking to...)

I completely agree with you on both parts, wanna fawk?

Candy said:
So basically swanky bars are near the hotels (decent hotels) and nightclubs are a few blocks away. What "district" is that considered or should I just search near Fenway?

We like all of the above bars. We don't discriminate when it comes to drinking establishments.
Fenway is Fenway, or Kenmore Square

The nicer hotels (My opinion) are in Back Bay - close to a ton of bars of varying types, or Beacon Hill which is downtown and further from nightlife unless you're into the suit 'n tie crowd