The L Word

If love was rational that means there is control which makes the emotion fabricated.

I'm not sure if that makes sense.

See I don't think that you can control infatuation but I think you can control love because its a development of emotion.

...but love is an emotion. You can say you don't love someone, but it will be there in the back of your mind prodding you. It's basically just chemicals in our brains if we want to get technical.

...but love is an emotion. You can say you don't love someone, but it will be there in the back of your mind prodding you. It's basically just chemicals in our brains if we want to get technical.

its not just basically chemicals in our brains, IT'S A SPIRITUAL CONNECTION FROM THE LORD!

Dear Lord baby Jesus, lyin' there in your ghost manger, just lookin' at your Baby Einstein developmental videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors. I would like to thank you for bringin' me and my mama together, and also that my kids no longer sound like retarded gang-bangers.

its not just basically chemicals in our brains, IT'S A SPIRITUAL CONNECTION FROM THE LORD!

Dear Lord baby Jesus, lyin' there in your ghost manger, just lookin' at your Baby Einstein developmental videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors. I would like to thank you for bringin' me and my mama together, and also that my kids no longer sound like retarded gang-bangers.

You're definitely right. I retract my previous comment. :fly:

i wholeheartedly agree. sometimes it's for the worse, but when it's for the better, it feels like you've hit the life lottery.

Until the taxes come due, that is. :p

But yeah, it explains why some people are head over heels over some of the worst people out there.

The rest are easily explained away by their financial statements