GAY The hurricane in Texas is just God telling us...

Actually if I could afford it I'd already be there with a truckload of ice, coolers, water, sandwiches, baby formula, diapers, first aid supplies, and throw in something like a beer or snickers bar to help bring some relief/normalcy.

But don't tell anybody, OK?
They need nurses so much, but I can't go because of the kids. I really want to.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
They need nurses so much, but I can't go because of the kids. I really want to.

I imagine you do. You got a big heart.

One thing disasters like this tend to do is restore your faith in humanity and make people realize our commonalities are much greater in number and importance than our petty differences. You'll see people who don't have shit left still giving of themselves to try and help the ones beside them who also don't have shit left.

So that really pretty, really friendly little girl who remembers the leafy carrots are for the bunny still works at that store. She's put on a couple/few pounds in all the right places and is even curvier and meatier.

I feel dirty.

nEzJdWS.jpg

8czIbPP.jpg

I imagine you do. You got a big heart.

One thing disasters like this tend to do is restore your faith in humanity and make people realize our commonalities are much greater in number and importance than our petty differences. You'll see people who don't have shit left still giving of themselves to try and help the ones beside them who also don't have shit left.

I heard about this charity event for a guy who had bile duct cancer. While he was at the event, someone took the time to rob his house. Turns out the people who did it knew when and where he would be. Sometimes my faith in humanity gets a good kick in the balls.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer
these texans are gonna remember this moment as the proudest moment of their life

That truck will get a paint job and be on a used car lot in Philly by October.
Anyone buying a used car better now how to spot a flood car for the next year or two.

• Gravy
these texans are gonna remember this moment as the proudest moment of their life

Nah man. They've both got (at least) Deuce and a Half Axles (and likely gearbox as well, although that's harder to see) and probably a minimum of 350-450 usable HP under the hood.

Guarantee with something that built they've pulled something stucker out of the mud at a bog

So now theres an insane run on gasoline in Austin, obvs because the refineries in Houston and corpus have been shut down for a few days. There are 4 gas stations that I'd consider neighborhood stores for me. 2 on one end of the main street that goes to our neighborhood and 2 on the other end. One is out of gas totally. One only has high octane premium left, and the other two have cars stacked up 10-15 deep spilling out onto the street waiting in line.

It's times like this when us "preppers" who are usually considered at least a little quirky if not completely batshit insane end up being the only smart ones. My car is still on full, and I always have 20-30 gallons in cans at home for just such an event.

Suck it, urbanites.

I heard about this charity event for a guy who had bile duct cancer. While he was at the event, someone took the time to rob his house. Turns out the people who did it knew when and where he would be. Sometimes my faith in humanity gets a good kick in the balls.

5%-. One time shortly after I made a Facebook thing (many years ago) I stumbled across this guy who posted detailed pics and description of all the nice, expensive electronics and home theater stuff he had. All his furniture, cookware, etc. was also highend. He went on to show a photo of his house (that included the street sign on the corner and the address number by his front door) and went on to brag about what a great job he had, including the place he worked at and the hours he worked.

The dude basically told the entire world everything he had worth stealing and told them when he wouldn't be home.

Stupid people win stupid prizes.

It was at that moment I realized the power of the internet, and the intellect (or lack thereof) of the people who use it.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
Was that when you decided you were among peers?

Pfft. I un-facebooked years ago. Although there is this one old flame, but I already got email addy and place of employment and county clerk records of property ownership and satellite images of her walking her dog and everything already, so.....

I periodically looked on FB for the girl I lost my virginity to, more out of curiosity than anything. Never found her, which didn't surprise me as her and her family were very technologically inept when I knew them.
Finally did, she was using her middle name as her last name (which I didn't remember til I found her on FB)

She aged well. Hasn't matured too well though, typical north Florida country girl.

• Gravy
I periodically looked on FB for the girl I lost my virginity to, more out of curiosity than anything. Never found her, which didn't surprise me as her and her family were very technologically inept when I knew them.
Finally did, she was using her middle name as her last name (which I didn't remember til I found her on FB)

She aged well. Hasn't matured too well though, typical north Florida country girl.

I might have one or three of those depending on how you define "losing virginity". Handjob?, Blowjob?, Premature ejaculation (could be several)? Full-blown real risk of pregnancy?

I sometimes wonder how they're doing but I haven't bothered to stalk.