GAY The hurricane in Texas is just God telling us...

fyi

dwb9qe497viz.jpg
Looks like you found some free saw horses.

Anybody know any info or links for Port Aransas?

We may be going to Corpus Sunday or Monday. She has an 89 year old aunt that lives there by herself. Weathered out the storm but I'm sure she could use some help with some things, just too stubborn to say so. Also know a guy who lives in Port A who we have no idea what happened to him. He's a bit eccentric. The type who'd stock up on party supplies instead of bug out. Last I heard there was an 8pm-6:30am curfew and they were only letting residents and business or property owners in but that news is like 4 days old now. If you search "port aransas curfew restrictions" all you get is stuff about an ordinance for drinking on the beach for spring break. Anyway, it's just down the road. Could try to go see if he's there and if they tell us we can't, we just can't I guess. Or find another way to infiltrate. Should maybe bring the canoe.

We may be going to Corpus Sunday or Monday. She has an 89 year old aunt that lives there by herself. Weathered out the storm but I'm sure she could use some help with some things, just too stubborn to say so. Also know a guy who lives in Port A who we have no idea what happened to him. He's a bit eccentric. The type who'd stock up on party supplies instead of bug out. Last I heard there was an 8pm-6:30am curfew and they were only letting residents and business or property owners in but that news is like 4 days old now. If you search "port aransas curfew restrictions" all you get is stuff about an ordinance for drinking on the beach for spring break. Anyway, it's just down the road. Could try to go see if he's there and if they tell us we can't, we just can't I guess. Or find another way to infiltrate. Should maybe bring the canoe.
Do yourself a favor.
You know that "LOOTER!" T-shirt you have?
Don't wear that.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer

Your heart is showing again. You ole softy.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes

Try facebook maybe?

Actually if I could afford it I'd already be there with a truckload of ice, coolers, water, sandwiches, baby formula, diapers, first aid supplies, and throw in something like a beer or snickers bar to help bring some relief/normalcy.

But don't tell anybody, OK?

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and nukes