Advice The Home Improvement/Automation Thread

Anyone have use for an $8.50 gift card to Sears? I don't really sell retail shit anymore on Amazon, so I can't see myself using it.
Go hit up a store, buy some socks/underwear/t-shirts/pantyhose/whatever for yourself. Enjoy the retail sears experience while you still can.

I've actually been going to Sears a fair bit lately, everything's marked down to fuck because nobody shops there, and I can get long sleeved dress shirts, large-tall which actually fucking fit me, for like $5 CAD/pop.

Go hit up a store, buy some socks/underwear/t-shirts/pantyhose/whatever for yourself. Enjoy the retail sears experience while you still can.

I've actually been going to Sears a fair bit lately, everything's marked down to fuck because nobody shops there, and I can get long sleeved dress shirts, large-tall which actually fucking fit me, for like $5 CAD/pop.
I went there, because I had another GC that I turned into an Amazon gift card. The place was a shithole.

they sent me about 12-15 dollars of free money for a while. Just to get me in the store.

I didnt mind, there are plenty of 12-15 dollars tools that i didnt mind running to sears for.

170909637IMG2210.jpg

Put the new cable reel together so I could finish the new circuit for the chest freezer and Keezer.

All the Keezer needs now is a tank of gas and some beer.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Spending some time today researching DIY hurricane shutters. We don't have *too* many windows, so probably going with polycarbonate sheets, anchored by epoxied bolts in the masonry. The polycarbonate is nice because they let some light in so the place doesn't look like a fucking tomb.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Spending some time today researching DIY hurricane shutters. We don't have *too* many windows, so probably going with polycarbonate sheets, anchored by epoxied bolts in the masonry. The polycarbonate is nice because they let some light in so the place doesn't look like a fucking tomb.
I like the anchors that are Z shaped and you just push the shutter into the window recess. I think Plylox is one brand?