WTF The Great Giant WTF Thread

So, there's a woman on my FB who's son left for the military 49 days ago. not even two months.

Every day, there has been at least two updates on him from her. Really 'wtf' kind of updates. How he's coming back home for the holidays, and the updates are getting even more weird. These aren't 'mother who misses son' kinds of things... They come off as far more...

seriously, i'm very creeped out.

So, there's a woman on my FB who's son left for the military 49 days ago. not even two months.

Every day, there has been at least two updates on him from her. Really 'wtf' kind of updates. How he's coming back home for the holidays, and the updates are getting even more weird. These aren't 'mother who misses son' kinds of things... They come off as far more...

seriously, i'm very creeped out.
Eww. Now I'm curious.

Eww. Now I'm curious.

These are just in the past 12 hours.. Yes, 12 hours.

Happy Monday! Live life like its your last..... Enjoy every second..... Tomorrow my soldier comes home for Christmas♥

Its Christmas Eve and I can't sleep! Waiting to see my son after 49days!!!!! HURRY SANTA AND MAKE A DELIVERY......

4:55am I received my first present. A text! Its like opening a Christmas stocking....... It fuels your spirit until the big present is opened! I feel like a kid right now! Wish everyone could feel this happy this early morning.

655am....a message "on the road"! How am I going to work today while floating on cloud 9?

Looks like NORAD has tracked someone searching for donuts in Georgia! With extra sprinkles. ......hahaha......

Melissa just wanted her 2 front teeth for Christmas.... She has no clue Im more excited about ALL I WANT (having Tyler home for Christmas). Crazy kids. hahahaha

I get being excited about seeing your son who is stationed elsewhere. I have a friend who always is, but she gets to see her son maybe once a year though lately he's stateside, so she sees him more often. She wasn't even as obnoxious after not seeing her son for a year after he was stationed in Korea.