WTF The Great Giant WTF Thread

I'm waiting to see the next 24 hours and what she posts when he gets here.

I'm got even money on too many selfies versus 'so disappointed right now. My son isn't who he was when he left'.

I'm got even money on too many selfies versus 'so disappointed right now. My son isn't who he was when he left'.
"He doesn't hold me like he used to."

"Wet panties and he acts like he doesn't care."

"Watching him sleep and trying to not crawl into bed with him."

558c19c3751180386c6b97145ad4a7e7_xlarge.png

That lady needs to back away from the FB. :lol:

People are so weird with their updates.

YOU DON'T HAVE KIDS YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND

"He doesn't hold me like he used to."

"Wet panties and he acts like he doesn't care."

"Watching him sleep and trying to not crawl into bed with him."

"I showed him how excited I was with my FB updates and he said, 'Jesus Christ WOMAN! Why the fuck do you think I joined the military! I'm going out with the guys, and will be back on Christmas morning - If your lucky." I think it's just jetlag. I'm heading out to meet up with him and the guys in a few minutes! :) "

"I showed him how excited I was with my FB updates and he said, 'Jesus Christ WOMAN! Why the fuck do you think I joined the military! I'm going out with the guys, and will be back on Christmas morning - If your lucky." I think it's just jetlag. I'm heading out to meet up with him and the guys in a few minutes! :) "
loco mamasita!!! :lol:

Cash money on her bitching about the mechanical switches and how loud the keyboard is the day it's installed.

Just put it in so we'll see. Thing was sturdy, that's for sure. Weighed a few lbs and could easily be used to beat someone without getting so much as a scratch.

CLICKETY CLICK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK all day long. Itll be straight out of the 70s without the CHCHHHHHH-CRUNK of the return roll.

I still have (and occasionally use) the keyboard from the IBM PC I had as a kid. It was mfg somewhere around 1984 and works like an animal.

I threw out a working Epson LX-80 when I moved 9 years ago. It was a great printer.