Hawt The FO4 Spoilered as F*** thread

I arrived late at the FO4 party.

Let me tell you this, I played Fallout 2 10+ times.

Never been able to finish it because every single time I took SO MUCH time that when I arrived at the end of the game I lost interest.

I somehow finished FO3.

I couldn't finish FO-NV for the same reason, despite playing it multiple times.

I played FO4 so fucking much that I'm at the end of the final mission but I can't find the interest to go finish it.
Doing infinite number of repetitive quests took its toll. I finally got bored of exploring before I could finish the game.

Other than the unending repetitive quests, it was the best game ever for a Fallout fanatic like me.

I arrived late at the FO4 party.

Let me tell you this, I played Fallout 2 10+ times.

Never been able to finish it because every single time I took SO MUCH time that when I arrived at the end of the game I lost interest.

I somehow finished FO3.

I couldn't finish FO-NV for the same reason, despite playing it multiple times.

I played FO4 so fucking much that I'm at the end of the final mission but I can't find the interest to go finish it.
Doing infinite number of repetitive quests took its toll. I finally got bored of exploring before I could finish the game.

Other than the unending repetitive quests, it was the best game ever for a Fallout fanatic like me.

and the mods arent even out yet. I always end up spending more time modding bethesda games than actually playing them.... and then never finish them.

Once I finished FO4, no mods, just the vanilla game, I was done. I spent a lot of hours on it, had fun, saw most of the games content. I'm good.

It was an enjoyable game, but I still put Skyrim as being better.

Bethesda games are ones that I always buy, cause they deserve the fucking money. Hear that @Domon??? Support a local business! :p

i havent pirated a game in a long time.
At least once ive actually played.

I havent played any games in a long time either :/ i miss games.

• Gravy
Reactions: MadDog