Hawt The FO4 Spoilered as F*** thread

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Marklar
₥36,352
Yup. I'm finding awesome shit in FO4 just ignoring the quests and doing my thing.

Here, I share them. Share yours too.

First off -

USAF Satellite Base Olivia - A must stop (just don't be an idiot and crack open the mirelurk eggs you find on the way. Ouch) . There is a crashed vertibird nearby with another set of power armor (minus an arm and a leg, but it's possible they are on the ground around here somewhere. need to go back and look).

inside the base, a legendary cockroach with a +50% damage to animals weapon, a mini Nuke for your fatman (which Dogmeat dug out of the ground at a robot disposal nearby), another minigun, and a sweet ass unlock for a paint job for your power armor.

FYI, this is not an easy fight. Lots of raiders. the one with the minigun can do a fuckload of damage if you're not careful. Also, had some legendary morerat spawn outside and instakill me with some kind of explosion as I mounted into some power armor. WTF.

Location (just to the east of this disposal facility)

1s2LZwV.jpg

You have to kill this

sH9hJo6.jpg

To get the legendary weapon and this armor unlock

pIRJtwK.jpg

i'm lvl 17 and i just got to diamond city to do the main quest lol haven't touched it and i'm 18.5 hrs in

PS, building actual homes from scratch and then crafting the furniture nets you some serious XP and a couple level ups if you do it at a low enough level.

I'm thinking of seeing how many stories tall I can build a place. The workbench includes stairs so it should be possible.

i just took the local leader perk, i'm trying to get supply lines up and running

Yeah, I'll be taking that once I unlock a couple more places. Apparently, local leader makes it so all of your stronghold share a common material repository.

i think i'm up to 13 or 14? there is also a chick in front of diamond city entrance who has 5 for sale at 441 per

Top and back of the Corvara Plant outside Lexington

BTW, that is one pain in the ass fight. 10ish guys outside, more inside.

9xOPM1S.jpg

now that i have supply lines setting up other settlements is a breeze, gaining more settlers!!!

heard a noise in the air, Piper said 'did you see that' then i saw an alien ship trailing smoke zoom past highhhhh over head and then heard a crashing distance wayyyyyyyy off in the distance, gonna have to head that way