Hawt The FO4 Spoilered as F*** thread

i was going to read that but the dumb forum won't let me open the album in imgur so fuck it

here's a description for you , a pictorial series leading to the quest location and a new weapon unlock [?]
and finally a "dickbutt" meme on the crypt wall .

I haven't played any of the Fallout series , hope this is close enough .

Hopefully @Domon 's mod will include Patrick Stewart as Picard scratching his head trying to decide whether to go down on the dick or the butt , crossdressing as Troy and then reading Spock' s brain .

If you click in the upper left, on the IMGUR watermark, you can go to the album. Suck it.

Nope. he's right. Clicking on the upper left doesn't always work. Something with the way the code is being rendered has messed up items on the right margin of the imgur album interface.

Nope. he's right. Clicking on the upper left doesn't always work. Something with the way the code is being rendered has messed up items on the right margin of the imgur album interface.
No, it does. If you hit the watermark. Watch for the address to appear at the bottom of Chrome when you mouseover.

No, it does. If you hit the watermark. Watch for the address to appear at the bottom of Chrome when you mouseover.

No, what I'm telling you is that for some of us, it's not. It USED to, but over the past couple of weeks it's no longer giving me, and I guess a few others, that option.

edit: NM, we're talking two different components and I'm dumb. I was referring to the gear wheel on the right that allowed you to view it on imgur. that part is now broken, along with it's other options. But your right, clicking on the watermark on the left does just 'take you there'

Can you imagine what this place would be like if it was a forum made up of cabbies?

Everyone would be a pedophile, or clinically depressed, or an alcoholic, or any combination of the three.

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony