The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off you don't make deals with the devil. :mad:

I'm more of a diplomat than a hawk.

Devil or not, it was their country. What we were doing was wrong. I don't have the solutions to it, but it shouldn't have been a conflict we were involved in in the first place.

The Afghan in my eyes is pretty just, however.

picture.php

I learned two things about myself today.

1) I am the type of person to send my dog to camp instead of to boarding.
2) I am the type of person who cries when leaving their dog at camp.

I've called Verizon and Fairpoint twice every day this week to attempt to cancel my DSL service. Every time the IVR system says "all agents are busy and the lines are full please call back later". WTF must I do to cancel? Send smoke signals, carrier pidgeons, or something else? I can't log into my account on VZ's site to disable the credit card billing either. goddamnit. This merger already sucks.

if i can't get anywhere, i just push buttons to get to someone live, and then i let them transfer me. that or you can just ask for a manager directly. or stop paying...that's a good way to get someone live to talk to you. :fly:

if i can't get anywhere, i just push buttons to get to someone live, and then i let them transfer me. that or you can just ask for a manager directly. or stop paying...that's a good way to get someone live to talk to you. :fly:

Yeah I finally ended up doing just that this morning. Fucking IVR systems are the devil.

Status
Not open for further replies.