The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You also need to get to the point where you can use pepper spray like binaca.

of course

there's something oddly endearing to a man of my age to be in a class surrounded by middle aged women in space-age fitness technicals, i tell you that much.

keeps me going anyway, so maybe the pepper spray immunity will come in handy too

picture.php

Psp 2000 on top vs Psp3000 on bottom.

I'd like to start a national ad campaign telling drivers bad driving wastes gas.

I'd like to get a bunch of 'boots' like the parking authority uses, follow bad drivers to their destination and boot the car.

They can get it unlocked when they complete a training class, and stop using the goddamned phone 100% of the time they're in the car.

So I'm at the ATL airport and i was on the train that takes you to a different concourse. so creepy guy gets on and like four minutes after being on the train says "Nancy?" so the girl next to him acknowledges her name and says she doesnt know him so he says you dont remember me and she has no clue who he is. he very loudly says you know from that one night stand. the girl says nothing. after about half a minute Hes like i read your name off your ticket.

creepy

Mother fudger!!!

My retarded baby momma's Ex husband actually called the jerry springer show and gave them my number Like I want to be ridiculed on national tv becasue I stuck my dick in crazy once.

I pay my child support and call my kid. I don't need this extra fucking drama.

Mother fudger!!!

My retarded baby momma's Ex husband actually called the jerry springer show and gave them my number Like I want to be ridiculed on national tv becasue I stuck my dick in crazy once.

Sounds like you got a case of the Mikey

Mother fudger!!!

maybe you'll get a free paternity test?

Status
Not open for further replies.