Status
Not open for further replies.

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
Project Codename : THP*​

I thought it would be good to have a completely random thread. This will be the first and last rational post in this thread. All other posts must be completely random and unrelated to one another. That means no quoting/commenting or carrying on conversations. So let fly with whatever random crap comes to mind.

THP = thrawn honeypot project

645128144ad50f.gif

rt6uhj54steyg4rgtiaw43gt8iG4FB8IB4RGTOB4U 5495TD CUIIrehtoiunhtikurentiv3wqu o3ubpt3iont[o4feoijng ik oub otiugbiqou34btno8b4voisembgilwcwlnrdlk ,nc,ipuyb08u5gt0856q3vt0yqihsjdsdl,,;xlcj3qj3qj3qj3qj3qj3qj3qj3qj3qj3qmhybhylfsc 67gk,htu9cklngo.

So. WHY? Because it was that bitter taste which brought the high tide in over the piling. He could vaguely remember drinking his own piss, how hot it had been, how salty. No! O.

to. OW! I was hoping Misery's Child would finally be out in paperback, but no such luck. I'll duck one of the two capsules she gives me every other time she brings them. I was hoping Misery's Child would finally be out in paperback, but no such luck. But after a while Paul did not notice the Ducky Daddles voice of the typewriter. He lay in bed looking at the ceiling, his throat dry and his heart beating fast. "See? ""Go? o. . "s.

I was hoping Misery's Child would finally be out in paperback, but no such luck. He almost rejected it (was that a faint groan from down there in the sweatshops? Enough so he had gone into what she called respiratory depression at least once. I was hoping Misery's Child would finally be out in paperback, but no such luck. But after a while Paul did not notice the Ducky Daddles voice of the typewriter. He almost rejected it (was that a faint groan from down there in the sweatshops? Because it was that bitter taste which brought the high tide in over the piling. He almost rejected it (was that a faint groan from down there in the sweatshops? He almost rejected it (was that a faint groan from down there in the sweatshops? He almost rejected it (was that a faint groan from down there in the sweatshops? He almost rejected it (was that a faint groan from down there in the sweatshops?

Enough so he had gone into what she called respiratory depression at least once. It spilled out of his fingers onto the board and then skittered toward the edge. Enough so he had gone into what she called respiratory depression at least once. Because it was that bitter taste which brought the high tide in over the piling. I was hoping Misery's Child would finally be out in paperback, but no such luck. It spilled out of his fingers onto the board and then skittered toward the edge. I was hoping Misery's Child would finally be out in paperback, but no such luck. It spilled out of his fingers onto the board and then skittered toward the edge. But after a while Paul did not notice the Ducky Daddles voice of the typewriter. It spilled out of his fingers onto the board and then skittered toward the edge. He lay in bed looking at the ceiling, his throat dry and his heart beating fast.

Not long ago, the writer of these lines,
In the mad pride of intellectuality,
Maintained "the power of words"- denied that ever
A thought arose within the human brain
Beyond the utterance of the human tongue:
And now, as if in mockery of that boast,
Two words- two foreign soft dissyllables-
Italian tones, made only to be murmured
By angels dreaming in the moonlit "dew
That hangs like chains of pearl on Hermon hill,"
Have stirred from out the abysses of his heart,
Unthought-like thoughts that are the souls of thought,
Richer, far wilder, far diviner visions
Than even seraph harper, Israfel,
(Who has "the sweetest voice of all God's creatures,")
Could hope to utter. And I! my spells are broken.
The pen falls powerless from my shivering hand.
With thy dear name as text, though bidden by thee,
I cannot write- I cannot speak or think-
Alas, I cannot feel; for 'tis not feeling,
This standing motionless upon the golden
Threshold of the wide-open gate of dreams.
Gazing, entranced, adown the gorgeous vista,
And thrilling as I see, upon the right,
Upon the left, and all the way along,
Amid empurpled vapors, far away
To where the prospect terminates- thee only.

Randomize

Private Function RandomReal(HighValue as Double, LowValue as Double) as Double

Dim RetVal as Double
RetVal = (HighValue - LowValue + 1) * Rnd + LowValue
RandomReal = RetVal

End Function

Private Sub cmdGetRandomNum_Click

Dim randNum as double
randNum = RandomReal(0,100)
Msgbox "Your random number is: " & cstr(randNum)

End Sub

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.