The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuuuuuuuck you mcafee for pushing out bad dat files

we're switching over to symantec endpoint protection from SAV and it's doing a nice job hosing up computers here. I think that might be more the fault of our internal push job than the app itself though

:drool:

Unicorn_meat-thumb-550x414-37554.jpg

we're switching over to symantec endpoint protection from SAV and it's doing a nice job hosing up computers here. I think that might be more the fault of our internal push job than the app itself though

We haven't had any issues here. If you need any assistance, let me know. (not sure if I can help, but I can sure try)

yeah, mine too. Doesn't change the fact that your in a category B zone. I'm in a E zone, and my FI is the same as yours.

I suppose that the flood zone and flood insurance cost have nothing to do with each other, but that doesn't seem right. My guess is that the maps aren't that accurate.

FEMA is the official map, I thought?

FEMA gets it's maps from the individual counties, IIRC.

Technically, I am in a flood plain, even though the people across the street from me are not. Makes zero sense, but they argue I am based on the fact that preserve behind me is a watershed. Never mind the fact that there is 5 feet of terrace between it and my shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.