The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Job Hillsborough country.

You just fucking jinxed us.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/ap...surge-heights-going-hillsborou/news-breaking/

TAMPA - It's one thing to hear emergency officials warn about a hurricane's storm surge covering parts of Hillsborough County with 13 feet of water and another to look up and see just how far above your head the water will be.

By the end of the month, 30 signs will be in parks and along county roads to graphically portray the height water could rise if a major hurricane hits.

A Category 3, 4 or 5 hurricane roaring up the mouth of Tampa Bay could push a wall of water 13 to 17 feet high that would wash ashore and up rivers. The water could reach three miles inland in some parts of Hillsborough.

This is what people do that invokes the wrath of the gods.

we have tards put the call on hold all the time instead of mute and the on hold in the building is cnn radio so that starts blasting through in the middle of the conference call

I couldn't imagine anything better than my house being a total loss. WIN FOR ME

Your house sites right in the 'Say Bye Bye in a category 2'... Maybe you will get lucky. Edward will probably drown though since his extra hole will fill with water.

I'm pretty safe until it hits 'Cat 5'. Stupid river...

we have tards put the call on hold all the time instead of mute and the on hold in the building is cnn radio so that starts blasting through in the middle of the conference call

better than the tards that don't mute, and have side conversations not giving a crap that they are trampling all over the conference call.

Physicists are notorious for this.

better than the tards that don't mute, and have side conversations not giving a crap that they are trampling all over the conference call.

Physicists are notorious for this.

I swear there's some affirmative action requirement that HR has to hire at least 3 of these people per company to make sure it happens.

One of my coworkers used to do that ALL the time :lol:

I knew it was him, because he sat next to me, but it drove other people absolutely crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.