The Fly Trap (Possibly NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks. puter been down at home and school let out on fifth.

for the bay area peeps. hosting the hooters bay area (12 stores i think) bikini contest sat at channelside at 5p. 3rd year in a row for us. about 35 HOTties and a few thousand spectators.

and the storm's last game follows at 7:30. can probably score tix if ur interested.

thanks. puter been down at home and school let out on fifth.

for the bay area peeps. hosting the hooters bay area (12 stores i think) bikini contest sat at channelside at 5p. 3rd year in a row for us. about 35 HOTties and a few thousand spectators.

and the storm's last game follows at 7:30. can probably score tix if ur interested.
damn that sounds like an amazing day! any you florida people don't jump on this i'm going to be disappointed.

if you have two hands on the kb from just having completed a message it is extremely easy to hit tab enter in rapid succession

Test

edit: ok, well it works if you hold down tab and press space too, but i meant to just hit tab, and then hit space. i guess i should have sauid "tab, space" works rather than "tab-space"

edit2: also, when logging in to certain things you need to hit tab, tab, space to jump the "remember me" checkbox.

Last edited:
how do poor fat rednecks manage to get so fat when it must be expensive to gorge yourself to such blubberosity?

Status
Not open for further replies.