The F33nX Fundraises for Cancer Thread

hokie pride!!! i hung with bimbo coles a few times when he and my homie were playing for the heat. good dude.

how's the vibe after that terrible shooting spree they had up there?

f'n sweet! :cool:
the vibe is still vibey here, if that makes any sense. i mean, day to day it's business as usual, but there's still kind of a pallor cast over campus, especially since april 16th is Rememberance Day (the anniversary).

There was another incident, which was more low profile here in January. A chinese student attacked and beheaded another student in the Graduate Center's Au Bon Pain. Shit be crazy, yo.

Beheaded? That's crazy, I read some news article about this coach that was on the way to Canada (a 18hour trip or whatever) and this guy just turned to the guy next to him, cut his head off then held it up for everyone on the bus to see. What is wrong with the world man. Yesterday on the news there was a story about 2 little boys (9 and 10) in hospital because 2 boys (11 and 12) had stabbed them and beaten the crap out of them with bricks.

It's hard to behead someone I bet. I had to chop up a cow once and spines are just really connected.