NSFW The Exercise Thread

Scout and Maya found a coyote just inside the perimeter fence of the school I run around, and they desperately wanted to go meet their new friend.

Pretty sure it would have just eaten Maya.

• Haha
Reactions: fly
Heh, I have some knit ones I use, but 'cold weather' here is a bit of misnomer. I'd be interested if you find anything good cause we're gonna need them in Austin.

Anyone have recommendations for cold weather running gloves?

The spyder cable-knit ones I'm using now need to dry between runs.
I had a pair of underarmor ones. They were liners for a more bulky winter glove but really nice

1704737822720.png

I lost 140lbs last year so Im not doing cardio :lol:

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
Heh, I have some knit ones I use, but 'cold weather' here is a bit of misnomer. I'd be interested if you find anything good cause we're gonna need them in Austin.
yeah... it's 56 there now, positively freezing o_0

I hear they have balls
They offered me a job once for asset protection but the store manager was like "We dont really have asset protection positions so we'll put you in the shoe department as a sales associate but try to apprehend shoplifters"... Thats a lawsuit waiting to happen

It's been in the 40s in the morning, which is pretty fukn cold to run in.
I used to run on packed snow in sub zero temps. Try getting just the right outfit you dont freeze to death but also don't soak your clothes in sweat. I used to have a pic... I'm going to regret this

1704815514944.jpeg
We were remodeling ftr.

• Haha
I've got Nike Dri-fit running tights, some kind of compression underpants to keep the frank and beans from chafing up (I think they're Russell), some bandaids for my nip-nops, a wicking undershirt, and a running shell (Pearl Izumi brand).

Then I add a beanie and gloves, neither of which are run- or athletic-specific.

The nip-nop protection is key, otherwise I'll bleed right through the shirt and the running shell (which is red, conveniently). My titty fur isn't happy about it though.

And also my Brooks running shoes, because my feet hate me.

• Gravy
I've got Nike Dri-fit running tights, some kind of compression underpants to keep the frank and beans from chafing up (I think they're Russell), some bandaids for my nip-nops, a wicking undershirt, and a running shell (Pearl Izumi brand).

Then I add a beanie and gloves, neither of which are run- or athletic-specific.

The nip-nop protection is key, otherwise I'll bleed right through the shirt and the running shell (which is red, conveniently). My titty fur isn't happy about it though.

And also my Brooks running shoes, because my feet hate me.
I wore ace bandages and a full ski mask. The ace was really cause I had the worst shin splints you can imagine, they were like 9/10 pain everyday (I ran for work not out of any compulsion for exercise).

Brooks are awesome shoes, I kept wearing out cheap ones and went to an actual running store and they fitted me with Brooks and they were so good I kept buying the same model line for over 5 years.