NSFW The Exercise Thread

Tried to do my run for the first time since COVID this morning, and made it about 3/4 of the way before my guts were full of poo and frowns.
I've been in physical therapy for the last two months with a patella and quadriceps issue. I can't wait to get the green light to start running again. After I had the rona it took a good 6 weeks to two months before I felt normal running again.

I've been in physical therapy for the last two months with a patella and quadriceps issue. I can't wait to get the green light to start running again. After I had the rona it took a good 6 weeks to two months before I felt normal running again.
I felt much better after I got home and took a voluminous shit.

• Haha
Reactions: Peppers
I got so freakin lucky. I ran 4 days after testing positive, and was back up to speed a week later.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
Got through all of my runs this week. Would have gotten both lifting days, had I not needed to stop off at the hardware store to buy a hose bib cover, but I'll give it more next week.

Back under an hour for 5 miles. Slow AF, but I was running in -7°C (20° Freedumb) this morning.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Got through all of my runs this week. Would have gotten both lifting days, had I not needed to stop off at the hardware store to buy a hose bib cover, but I'll give it more next week.

Back under an hour for 5 miles. Slow AF, but I was running in -7°C (20° Freedumb) this morning.
Did you lose any toenails?

Tomorrow is leg day.
WE NEVER SKIP LEG DAY!!!!

tv shows 90s GIF

• Love
Reactions: NukesII