Ontopic The end of 2017

and im not even fucking joking there

I would agree with you in regards to economy etc. But I think there's still a long way to go in regards to equality. We by no means are a leader in that department but we do have the ability of mob rules forcing change.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
I would agree with you in regards to economy etc. But I think there's still a long way to go in regards to equality. We by no means are a leader in that department but we do have the ability of mob rules forcing change.
i used to think that was the case till recently, i think there is only a thin veil of equality behind which theres some ugly unresolved shit

@fly and I were talking about this and how prevalent it is.

He asked if I've had similar experiences, but I couldn't think of any solid ones outside of being grabbed in clubs/bars and such.... but that doesn't mean that it didn't happen and it definitely doesn't mean that the people who did the abuse were in the right.

I'm doing women a disservice by not paying more attention and not letting it get to me. I've always been the type to uncomfortably laugh everything off so I truly don't remember much of anything happening. Maybe that's my defense mechanism.

Never been raped or maliciously abused. (So incredibly lucky... yes.... lucky is the right word because it seems every woman has a story to tell.)

I support the movement 200% because I do not want to see the women I love be abused in any which way.

Well written Carys.
You mentioned a dentist once too...

And we laugh while it's happening, I see it all the time. An uncomfortable laugh, maybe it's out of embarrassment, or fear. And then we get upset later.