Ontopic The end of 2017

It's a Supply and demand situation in Hollywierd. Millions of young beautiful people want to get into movies. The price has been in place for over 100 years.

Sure there are some dumb and naive actors who think it's their talent which drives them to the top. I imagine many of them hear the demands for sexual favors and turn away.
The industry is evil, the currency is evil, and we all support it every single day by watching Hollywood produced television and films.

Jesus H. Christ, this man ^ is a poet and philosopher.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
Let's start a movie production company, Walt. Apparently all you need are no morals, a penis and a movie camera.

Honestly, I'm too drunk rn to recognize whether or not you're making fun of me. I'll have to approach your post on the morrow.

edit: by that, I mean, I just spent the last 8 hours driving around legit drunk assholes and now I'm at home getting drunk and I kinda don't care what happens next,,,,

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
Honestly, I'm too drunk rn to recognize whether or not you're making fun of me. I'll have to approach your post on the morrow.

edit: by that, I mean, I just spent the last 8 hours driving around legit drunk assholes and now I'm at home getting drunk and I kinda don't care what happens next,,,,
I'd never make fun of you, Walt. I did forget about the diabetes/libido thing so I apologise on that front.
We'll just have to find another way for you to exploit the young wet bitches.

• Gravy
Reactions: \m/ and HipHugHer