The Car Thread

It's like saying Fiji is superior to Arrowhead. Yes, it is, but not by any huge discernible amount.

Plus, the Tacoma has a superior platform, aftermarket support and overall awesomeness :mad:

it gets slightly better mileage AND has some 30 more hp and 15lbft
there are more subtle differences too...the frontier has metal front and rear skid plates while the taco gets a plastic gas tank cover...kidding me?

it gets slightly better mileage AND has some 30 more hp and 15lbft
there are more subtle differences too...the frontier has metal front and rear skid plates while the taco gets a plastic gas tank cover...kidding me?

It needs a metal fuel tank since it sits almost an inch lower than the frame :p

Really though, the Nissan is a great truck for city/construction, but the Tacoma is a far superior off-road car.

It needs a metal fuel tank since it sits almost an inch lower than the frame :p

Really though, the Nissan is a great truck for city/construction, but the Tacoma is a far superior off-road car.

wait, the one without skidplates is a better offroad truck? :fly:

My dad promised to buy me a Eurocivic when I graduate, so I'm holding out for that rather than buy my own.

civic_diesel_main.jpg

fighting between the frontier and tacoma is almost as dumb as fighting between dodge/ford/chevy. they're not that different.

Many of those cars are illegal in various states because of what Chikken just said.

Yeah, the gay states that have California emissions.

We can't even buy the few diesel cars that are sold in this country until they have at least 7,500 miles on them :rolleyes:

If I was in the market for a new car, I'd buy it out of state, drive 7,500 miles before the temp tags expired, then register it in MA - DUH