Hawt The Blatantly Misogynistic Man Thread

hmm, anyone have idea for sources of wide rubber belts?

Essentially want to switch out the belt in a belt sander for something with a bit of flex. Trying to make a power feeder.

4x24 would be awesome, but 3x21 would be ok too

Another option (if the size works out) would be to stuff a small bathroom-sized electric baseboard heater in there. Less fragile than a light bulb and generally safe by design (thermal cutouts and crap built in). Running one off 120V instead of 240V will put out 1/4 the power but you shouldn't need much.
As I normally do, I am over thinking this, for the summer season at least. Left the parts on top of the bow of the boat for two or three hours in full sun. Had to get gloves to pick them up.
Provided the paint dries for a day or two in the garage I shouldn't have to worry about rain, and should be able to use that method till October or longer

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I need a pair of eye bolts. 1/4-20, either 18-8 or 304 stainless, the trick comes in because I need one that has a minimum of 3 1/4" thread on it.

I've checked McMaster and Grainger, looking through Fastenal now.
The problem comes with the length of everyone's thread Vs the shank length. I'm thinking that I'll have to end up cutting the threads on the rest of it myself.
http://www.mcmaster.com/#9489t771/=13btm2g

Or I fucking spend $41 on a forged eyebolt
https://www.grainger.com/product/KE.../rp/s/is/image/Grainger/19L137_AS02?$smthumb$

Anyone have any other sources I should check out? I've been liking Bolt Depot, but they don't have it

I need a nice router. I want to build us some sweet nightstands. A decent one is pretty expensive though. I also can't seem to find a good tool exchange near me. Anyone have any experience buying power tools from a pawn shop? I'm really hesitant, but willing.
I have two routers, a bosch 1HP colt trim router, and a craftsman 2HP with fixed and plunge bases. They were each around $100, so not horribly expensive.

For sweet night stands, I'd probably get the trim router, and do the heavier duty stuff with some cheapo chisels (that you need to sharpen to an adequate degree).