Hawt The Blatantly Misogynistic Man Thread

I have two routers, a bosch 1HP colt trim router, and a craftsman 2HP with fixed and plunge bases. They were each around $100, so not horribly expensive.

For sweet night stands, I'd probably get the trim router, and do the heavier duty stuff with some cheapo chisels (that you need to sharpen to an adequate degree).
Yeah, most of the router work I'll do is trim work. Also I'm sure I can get my dad to dig out his grinder to sharpen some chisels.

I need a nice router. I want to build us some sweet nightstands. A decent one is pretty expensive though. I also can't seem to find a good tool exchange near me. Anyone have any experience buying power tools from a pawn shop? I'm really hesitant, but willing.

all depends what bits you'll be running. Have a picture of the nightstand you wanna build? Table edge bits can be pretty hefty.

all depends what bits you'll be running. Have a picture of the nightstand you wanna build? Table edge bits can be pretty hefty.
Well, that's the thing. I want to build the top out of hardwood, which is going to require a nice bit. However, I really don't have a problem putting a trim on there and creating the edge on the trim.

No pictures of it yet, I'm still running ideas through my head. The only thing I'm sure of is that I want a raised piece at the back to house a USB charging port. Either that, or put it on the side under the lip of the top, where it would be protected to a degree from spills.