The average Obama Voter

Hahaha! Stop panicking? When is that going to happen? Yes a few of the Americans do not panic, but the majority have not stopped since 2001.

Another question...what is your definition of a Republic and what is your definition of a Democracy?

Why is this an issue? Like Fly said Obama and his campaign got mass amounts of people out the vote who have never voted before and isn't that more important?
As a democracy we need people to vote and we need as many people as possible to vote.

Maybe I am just daft, but I am glad we had the turn out at the polls that we did.

i'd rather have a select few vote on the issues that know about tham, rather than the majority vote in a giant popularity contest.

first step is getting them to vote i guess, next is getting them to do a little reading before voting?

Hahaha! Stop panicking? When is that going to happen? Yes a few of the Americans do not panic, but the majority have not stopped since 2001.

Another question...what is your definition of a Republic and what is your definition of a Democracy?

all i know is that when it comes to the stock market i need to SELL SELL SELL!! I NEED THE CASH HIDDEN UNDER MY MATRESS, F-- BUYING STUFF!

Ya he won and that's ok, we all know now with all the "new" appointments, that BO has signed on now to be Hillary's bitch :lol: Thangs are a changin'

Ya he won and that's ok, we all know now with all the "new" appointments, that BO has signed on now to be Hillary's bitch :lol: Thangs are a changin'

My God woman, you need help.

jesus fuck edit so my post doesnt get delete> I didn't vote. That's another argument I'll fight if necessary. But for the past few months you've spouted off nonsense like this. I probably would have voted libertarian, barring that mccain. At least make some solid point instead of throwing acronyms, pseudonyms and slang with aratoeldar that make people like me ashamed of the whole thought process.

Last edited:
My God woman, you need help.

jesus fuck edit so my post doesnt get delete> I didn't vote. That's another argument I'll fight if necessary. But for the past few months you've spouted off nonsense like this. I probably would have voted libertarian, barring that mccain. At least make some solid point instead of throwing acronyms, pseudonyms and slang with aratoeldar that make people like me ashamed of the whole thought process.

Whoa, check your user title before you post. :fly:

(I agree tho...)

All the republicans and conservatives bashing Obama for his apointments going 'where is the change?'

Looks to me like a pretty big freakin change over the past 8 years...

Or is there a longer term back we're supposed to go looking for this 'change'.

Considering Clinton is the only democratic president in the past 28 years, why on earth would you not pick from his staff for experienced people, especially when lack of experience is the number one charge people are leveling against you? What other democratic leaders with presidential staff experience are there?

Hmmm?

When you have an answer to that argument, please get back to me.

Oh gnoes Hussein'O is appointing experienced people to Cabinet posts.

What should he do? Appoint Joe the fucking plumber? :rolleyes:

No, but with all they hype I would have thought he would have had his own people in mind instead of the regurgition of the 90's :rolleyes:

All the republicans and conservatives bashing Obama for his apointments going 'where is the change?'

Looks to me like a pretty big freakin change over the past 8 years...

Or is there a longer term back we're supposed to go looking for this 'change'.

Considering Clinton is the only democratic president in the past 28 years, why on earth would you not pick from his staff for experienced people, especially when lack of experience is the number one charge people are leveling against you? What other democratic leaders with presidential staff experience are there?

Hmmm?

When you have an answer to that argument, please get back to me.
Yep. Anyone with any brains knows that the whole "change" thing was merely a catchy slogan to get votes.

If people were looking for a complete Washington "shakeup" they'll be sorely disappointed.

lol, there are like 20 or 30 deleted posts on the page

so did hilldawg accept the secretary of state jerb yet?
\
picture.php

One can't help but question the intelligence of an Obama voter. The man openly hates the US, attended a church that promotes racism, associated with a terrorist and lied about it, attended marxist rallies when he was young and is stupid enough to believe that raising taxes on anybody in a recession is a good idea.
People voted for him because he is a good orator and it was "cool" to vote for a minority.
Not much thought was put behind those votes. It was "hey he is cool! a black president and he is preaching change! lets vote for obama! yay!!"

Fantastic source.

Really, A+, would read again.
I see a pattern here. When somebody posts something you don't like you fall back on the default ad hominin style attack on the source.
What's wrong? Can't handle reality or come up with an effective counter argument?
Grow up :rolleyes: