Ontopic The 3D printing thread

My garage workshop is a fucking Planned Parenthood abortion shop. Pieces and tools everywhere. I think I'm going to do this to start getting it organized.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
My garage workshop is a fucking Planned Parenthood abortion shop. Pieces and tools everywhere. I think I'm going to do this to start getting it organized.

You know that the instant you print all the things you need, you'll get something new and want to reconfigure, right?

At any rate, I did the same thing for the Cricut tools:
IMG_20220428_173455027.jpg

You weirdos dont know what a dirty shop looks like. Next time Im at Hartloves auto Ill snap a pic.

1651462310135.png

Literally like hoarder level auto repair shop.

Got a regular dang ol' print farm going.

IMG_20220508_082357011_HDR.jpg

Tuning up the Ender 3 before I hand it off, I had forgotten how annoying it was to shoehorn bed leveling into a 1284p.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Apparently some are tungsten and some are tungsten carbide. From what I've read, I want the carbide, right?
I have one of each but haven't noticed any difference yet. I'm not pushing anything to the edge in terms of speed though.

I'd do tungsten carbide, because I've read the same things you have.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
I have one of each but haven't noticed any difference yet. I'm not pushing anything to the edge in terms of speed though.

I'd do tungsten carbide, because I've read the same things you have.
Did you just get lucky with the Matterhackers just being in stock, or did you buy from somewhere else?