Thank goodness for Goodwill!

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
4,543
0
0
42
Savannah, GA
They are coming to pick up the old ugly velvet couches from the 70s! They were our funiture for the last few years and thanks to the new couches we don't need them anymore. It also gave me the kick in teh ass I needs to get rid of some clothes that I will never wear again. We had 3 trash bags full. Hooray for Goodwill!
 

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
72,890
24,239
1,073
Steam
mattressfish
you missed out on a tax deduction for last year! Shoulda done it sooner and sat on the floor. :fly:
 

El Borracho

Flaccid Member
Oct 17, 2004
1,279
0
0
Texas.
I shirt shop at goodwill, you can find some pretty original, vintage shirts there. Its by far my favourite place to unload some money.
 

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
4,543
0
0
42
Savannah, GA
Pandora said:
You should take a pic of those bad boys and post them. They are snazzy!!! :D
HAWT :drool:

couches2ld.jpg
 

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
4,543
0
0
42
Savannah, GA
Pandora said:
Like those just scream fly's name. Like, "Come here hawtie and take me home to yo swinging batchelor pad." :hi2u:
Yeah...For those of you who don't know, we've had slip covers on for the past 2 years!
 

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
72,890
24,239
1,073
Steam
mattressfish
JJ Lady said:
Yeah...For those of you who don't know, we've had slip covers on for the past 2 years!
Those are the coolest ever. I want them, but not enough to drive up there.
 

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
72,890
24,239
1,073
Steam
mattressfish
BigDov said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :lol: You drive a '79 Camaro, have a big-ass mustachio and a HUGE rug of chest hair too, slick???

:fly:
too?

so the real Dov comes out as a man who likes not men, but boys.
 
K

Kabn

Guest
dropped off my old mattress and got the receipt on the 27th. :D

but i don't think i'm going to itemize this year.
 

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
14,850
0
0
fly said:
you missed out on a tax deduction for last year! Shoulda done it sooner and sat on the floor. :fly:



i've never been asked for receipts for my donations when i file. could probably still claim it. i never tell them more than a couple hundred bucks though, no matter how much i've donated.
 

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
22,790
47
41
45
Savannah, GA
Too bad they changed the laws on car donations. You can only claim what it sold for rather than the blue book value. That's gonna cause less people to donate cars.
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
103,228
37,917
1,823
Houston
I <3 Goodwill/Salvation Army. They are taking my clothes after I cleaned out my closet.

Given that they are all whale sized clothes, they are sending several trucks.

Sweet.
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
April23 said:
I <3 Goodwill/Salvation Army. They are taking my clothes after I cleaned out my closet.

Given that they are all whale sized clothes, they are sending several trucks.

Sweet.

Send me some of them please. I could use slip covers for some of my furniture, and the rest could be cut up and resewn to make some darned nice stuff with all of that fabric.
 

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
72,890
24,239
1,073
Steam
mattressfish
DW said:
Send me some of them please. I could use slip covers for some of my furniture, and the rest could be cut up and resewn to make some darned nice stuff with all of that fabric.

I hear the termite comapnies are gonna take some of her pants and use them to tent houses...