Thank goodness for Goodwill!

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥0
They are coming to pick up the old ugly velvet couches from the 70s! They were our funiture for the last few years and thanks to the new couches we don't need them anymore. It also gave me the kick in teh ass I needs to get rid of some clothes that I will never wear again. We had 3 trash bags full. Hooray for Goodwill!

I shirt shop at goodwill, you can find some pretty original, vintage shirts there. Its by far my favourite place to unload some money.

Pandora said:
You should take a pic of those bad boys and post them. They are snazzy!!! :D
HAWT :drool:

couches2ld.jpg

dropped off my old mattress and got the receipt on the 27th. :D

but i don't think i'm going to itemize this year.

fly said:
you missed out on a tax deduction for last year! Shoulda done it sooner and sat on the floor. :fly:

i've never been asked for receipts for my donations when i file. could probably still claim it. i never tell them more than a couple hundred bucks though, no matter how much i've donated.

Too bad they changed the laws on car donations. You can only claim what it sold for rather than the blue book value. That's gonna cause less people to donate cars.

I <3 Goodwill/Salvation Army. They are taking my clothes after I cleaned out my closet.

Given that they are all whale sized clothes, they are sending several trucks.

Sweet.

April23 said:
I <3 Goodwill/Salvation Army. They are taking my clothes after I cleaned out my closet.

Given that they are all whale sized clothes, they are sending several trucks.

Sweet.

Send me some of them please. I could use slip covers for some of my furniture, and the rest could be cut up and resewn to make some darned nice stuff with all of that fabric.

DW said:
Send me some of them please. I could use slip covers for some of my furniture, and the rest could be cut up and resewn to make some darned nice stuff with all of that fabric.

I hear the termite comapnies are gonna take some of her pants and use them to tent houses...