test drove a Z06 last night

why_ask_why said:
you people on the far side of the pond don't quite get some things...this is NOT a normal corvette...this version is a street legal race car and it both handles and accelerates vastly better than a normal corvette...in fact, it's on par with some of the lesser recent ferrari's in terms of performance
And they just sound really cool

:drool:

The Z06 is defininately a man car, only a butch girl can drive one :(

Coqui said:
Average corvette - 46,000
Average Ferrari - 240,000

Hmmmm yeah I'll take the corvette :p
Insurance on corvette - $2000 a year
Insurance on Ferrari - $6000+ a year

Maintenance on corvette - oil changes every 3,000 miles $50, standard 10,000 mile services ~$500

Maintenance on Ferrari - Your own private mechanic

Heated and alarmed garage for Ferrari - $50,000+

Pandora said:
Verah purdy car. It's like...shiny. :drool: :D

Not to be all negative n'stuff, but why is the jury even around? If ya'll can't stay together while 'dating' these 2.5 years then how do you plan on staying together married for the rest of your natural lives?? Marriage would just make it A LOT more expensive to break up. :confused:

Amen to that.

why_ask_why said:
yes...and after 2 1/2 years of being nagged for a ring she all of a sudden wasn't ready :mad:...I returned the ring and it's now the downpayment on the vette

I moved out about 3 weeks ago :(

Shawn said he is buying a synthesizer before he buys my ring! :mad: Damn you guys with your toys!!! ;)

BTW: I hope everything works out for you both. :)

sorry about the relationship. i hope you'll come to a peaceful resolution. remember, we are right around the corner (from what spange says...) you should come over for a beer or something sometime!

Thorn Bird said:
sorry about the relationship. i hope you'll come to a peaceful resolution. remember, we are right around the corner (from what spange says...) you should come over for a beer or something sometime!

thanks for the offer and condolences ...apparently I am right around the corner...have to get some directions
:heart:

why_ask_why said:
thanks for the offer and condolences ...apparently I am right around the corner...have to get some directions
:heart:

yeah, i just asked spange where you were, and you're like five minutes away!! want a pm with directions???

Thorn Bird said:
yeah, i just asked spange where you were, and you're like five minutes away!! want a pm with directions???

sure, let me know next time you're hanging out and I'll come by