test drove a Z06 last night

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
I'm finally ready to buy one!:cool:
test drove a quicksilver '02 with 37k...holy crap is that thing fast! I laid into it pretty good a few times and almost gave the 60 year old salesman a heart attack:lol:
it had a borla exhaust and possibly headers...it sounded absolutely brutal in a very good way :) was way too loud though...at times the drone was so bad in cabin that conversation was not possible...sounded awesome but not for a dd...also had an expired warranty

I've got a very solid lead on a stock quicksilver '02 with only 16k and a few years of gm zero deductible warranty left...tonight made it very clear that was the car to go for...it's in Ohio though which is kind of a pain but the price is negligibly more than the one from tonight so it'll be worth it

here's a few pics of the ohio car...rims vote good or bad

Sarcasmo said:
Swedish penis pumps are cheaper.

And Coqui can pick it up for you and drive it to Georgia.

Coqui can drive a Swedish penis pump? Does it involve him putting a steering wheel on his dick and him yelling "It's driving me nuts!"?

Still no AC in my office is getting to me.

And yes, the rims suck. Elpmis won't think so, but I hate black rims. Minor detail though. You can do whatever you want with those.

b_sinning said:
Coqui can drive a Swedish penis pump? Does it involve him putting a steering wheel on his dick and him yelling "It's driving me nuts!"?

Coqui probably does drive a swedish penis pump, but I combined references to the pump and the corvette in one confusing post. The car is what would be driven.

smileynev said:
Did you buy the ring yet?

yes...and after 2 1/2 years of being nagged for a ring she all of a sudden wasn't ready :mad:...I returned the ring and it's now the downpayment on the vette

I moved out about 3 weeks ago :(

b_sinning said:
Midlife crisis?

I'm only 32 :p
I've been a car fiend since I was a kid...I would have bought this car years ago if I could have afforded it

why_ask_why said:
yes...and after 2 1/2 years of being nagged for a ring she all of a sudden wasn't ready :mad:...I returned the ring and it's now the downpayment on the vette

I moved out about 3 weeks ago :(

Damn. Sorry man. So is it over or you two just stepping back for a while?

Get the car if it's going to make you happy.

b_sinning said:

jury is still out on that...we love each other very much but the relationship was in a weird place...it was either going to be entirely ruined or we had to take a break...only time will tell at this point

b_sinning said:

Once she sees the car she'll be all over that cock. She's a girl.

kiwi said:
It wouldn't do it for me, I'm not a corvette girl.

I'm buying it for me, not for what anyone else thinks :)

I had a smile from ear to ear for hours after the test drive :D

why_ask_why said:
jury is still out on that...we love each other very much but the relationship was in a weird place...it was either going to be entirely ruined or we had to take a break...only time will tell at this point

Verah purdy car. It's like...shiny. :drool: :D

Not to be all negative n'stuff, but why is the jury even around? If ya'll can't stay together while 'dating' these 2.5 years then how do you plan on staying together married for the rest of your natural lives?? Marriage would just make it A LOT more expensive to break up. :confused: