Tell me how to make eggnog in a sensual way

Galen said:
Mine does not say "Cup" on it. It does, however, have pints.

1 cup = 8 oz = 1/2 pint

I understand that over there a "cup" is something you drink out of, but if you're on your way to a medical degree you'd think you would know that other countries measure differently. We know you use metric and most of us know how to convert. Why can't you? :eek:

Bubbles said:
1 cup = 8 oz = 1/2 pint

I understand that over there a "cup" is something you drink out of, but if you're on your way to a medical degree you'd think you would know that other countries measure differently. We know you use metric and most of us know how to convert. Why can't you? :eek:
Because I bake and cook alot.

I appreciate you reading the full thread, and value this reply.

itburnswhenipee said:
I no longer believe this thread. You've got to be at least in your mid twenties. You've heard of things being measured in cups.
I'm not even 20 yet (19), and no, I've never heard of anything being measured in cups

Galen said:
I'm not even 20 yet (19), and no, I've never heard of anything being measured in cups

But you've like been here, and stuff. And watched our t.v.'s and eaten our food.

Drool-Boy said:
Isnt that how doctors check you for a hernia? By gently cupping your balls and tickling your taint as they blow on your sphincter with a mint in their mouth?

I honestly don't know, but I'm going to the doctor more often now.

Bubbles said:
You can't get your boyfrind to do that while you ride the roller coaster together?

He didn't keep his hands inside the car last time and consequently is no longer capable of tickling anything. Roller coasters are not toys, despite all the giggling and screaming and adrenaline-pumping fun.