Halp Tardwheel Political Circle Jerkoff 2017

Tardwheel

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sums up /r/the_donald quite well... brainwashed children. :lol:

Looks like it was deleted. Here's google's cached version for posterity:

My name is OhSnapYouGotServed, and I'm here to tell you three things:

a) Unlike all of you shitlibs and globalists, The_Donald does not live on its knees. Reddit will lift all restrictions on us, or we'll make absolutely sure this is the beginning of the end for Reddit: shitlibs and fat SJWs can't stand themselves. All SJW businesses die.

Without us, there'll be nobody to shill against and Reddit will be branded as an extreme-SJW shithole. Trust me.

b) We bring massive amounts of traffic to Reddit and we get shit on in return by the hysterical elites through their sockpuppets and by the San Francisco-dwelling admins. We receive death threats, we get doxxed and branded like Jews in a Warsaw ghetto with mass taggings.

c) Centipedes: you have just as much right to comment anywhere on Reddit as everyone else. We urge all of you to do this as much as you damn well please. And when you're done, leave this site.

The modteam and myself have decided we will no longer accept living like slaves to SJWs on a powertrip. Here's what we currently have had to accept from the admins:

We must block all mentions of other subreddits (while cancerous users like /u/75000_Tokkul[+1] links to us directly with calls for our dox and brigade from several retard subs with impunity).

We are no longer getting responses from admins (while they're busy cozying up to pathetic default mods like /u/agentlame/u/DavidReiss666/r/syrianrebels with admins' knowledge and no action – Trust & Safety team my fucking ass. You should be ashamed of yourselves and karma will hit you.

Admins have been accused of being the sources of user doxx in the past.

If we don't do as they say, they go on Discord to boss us around. We used to have a Slack like many other big subs, but after we repeatedly asked them to stop doxxing us, they stopped responding to it. Now they have only Slacks with their SJW friends.

The CEO himself harasses our users by editing their comments. Steve Huffman ... what a pathetic loser you are. That's right: /u/spezhttp://voat.co/v/ThePedes this second.

This post is going up on https://twitter.com/thedonaldreddit.

Go out and spread our word.

Spread this message to anyone you'd like with an archived link of this post.

Make sure we repay everything in kind and when we're done, stop giving this place our traffic.

Fight. Fight as dirty as they do.

Closing remarks:

This mod cannot be threatened. I conceal carry and I'd love to show any one of you my skills.

I'd like to thank all users and moderators who spent so many hours fighting the good fight. You are part of something special.

I love all of you. We won a Presidency together and we'll win many more in the future.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

OhSnap and the modteam Here's the archive of this to keep Spez from editing it. Spread it far and wide. Breitbart, Infowars, FOX and every Youtuber you know - PewDiePie, SargonofAkkad, StevenCrowder - anyone fighting the fight against SJWs. http://archive.is/ysbVu

Status
Not open for further replies.