Halp Tardwheel Political Circle Jerkoff 2017

Tardwheel

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You shouldn't be so quick to dismiss your ultimate boobage.
u_jelly__bro__by_severusgraves-d3glfao.gif

The ceremony occurred in the Blue Room of the White House, where many senior law enforcement officials — including the Secret Service director — had gathered. Mr. Comey — who is 6 feet 8 inches tall and was wearing a dark blue suit that day – told Mr. Wittes that he tried to blend in with the blue curtains in the back of the room, in the hopes that Mr. Trump would not spot him and call him out.

“He thought he had gotten through and not been noticed or singled out and that he was going to get away without an individual interaction,” Mr. Wittes said Mr. Comey told him.

But Mr. Trump spotted Mr. Comey and called him out.

“Oh and there’s Jim,” Mr. Trump said. “He’s become more famous than me.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/us/politics/james-comey-memo-fbi-trump.html

Last edited:
It's interesting that a lot of women seem to have an irrational hatred for her.

I don't get it.

Also, benghazi, e-mails, Bill cheated on her, etc.

You seen the kind of cunning, subversive, devious shit women do to each other? It's far beyond anything we can come up with. They're not satisfied with a punch in the face that hurts now but you'll get over it. They need shit that cuts to the very core of your being and follows you for life.

You seen the kind of cunning, subversive, devious shit women do to each other? It's far beyond anything we can come up with. They're not satisfied with a punch in the face that hurts now but you'll get over it. They need shit that cuts to the very core of your being and follows you for life.

[GIPHY="bitches be crazy"]https://media4.giphy.com/media/TFrZixUotj3WM/giphy.gif[/GIPHY]

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke and HipHugHer
She was for everything and yet nothing.

I'm just glad I'm safe from vaccines and wifi.

Domon and I probably polar opposites politically, but you're still an ass for cutting down what he considered the best choice given the options available.

Y'all are doing the very back and forth bickering and "no my team, no my team" that got us in the mess we're in.

The kind of shit you guys talk about Jill Stein or "Bernie or Bust" people is the exact same shit a Rush Limbaugh or a Shawn Hannity would talk about a Gary Johnson or a Ron Paul or a Ross Perot or a Steve Forbes.

So go ahead and claim the other steaming pile would've been somehow better than this steaming pile. It's like arguing over which pile smells worse when anybody with a brain knows they both stink.

The kind of shit you guys talk about Jill Stein or "Bernie or Bust" people is the exact same shit a Rush Limbaugh or a Shawn Hannity would talk about a Gary Johnson or a Ron Paul or a Ross Perot or a Steve Forbes.

So go ahead and claim the other steaming pile would've been somehow better than this steaming pile. It's like arguing over which pile smells worse when anybody with a brain knows they both stink.
it's reductive to argue that if both things are bad, they must be equally bad.

having a cold is bad. having tuberculosis is bad. having tuberculosis is measurably worse than having a cold. they're both bad, and given the choice I'd rather have neither of them, but if I have to pick one, I'd pick the cold.

I'm not saying either option was a good option. I'm not saying I wouldn't rather there have been more options. it's just that realistically, there weren't, and now we've all got TB

having a cold is bad. having tuberculosis is bad. having tuberculosis is measurably worse than having a cold. they're both bad, and given the choice I'd rather have neither of them, but if I have to pick one, I'd pick the cold.

I'm not saying either option was a good option. I'm not saying I wouldn't rather there have been more options. it's just that realistically, there weren't, and now we've all got TB

Interesting you picked a cold and tuberculosis and not herpes.

You're still trying to rationalize the lesser of two evils mentality. As long as you do that, things won't get better. It doesn't matter if we use your definition of better or my definition of better, neither will happen. It's a race to the bottom.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Status
Not open for further replies.